Fight of the Living Dead

NewspaperCrane

Code:
This is a short story about minecraft by Newspapercrane

The other day I was building pillars onto my skyway, and it turned dark. Being no where near my home, I didn't really have anywhere safe to go. So I ended up just spending the entire night on top of a tree...

During the night the base of the tree was surrounded by no less than three zombies. They just kept staring at me... with their hungry eyes... groaning and groaning for the taste of human flesh. One of them even managed to get on top of the tree next to me. Thank God they were far enough apart where he could not reach me. Instead he spent the entire night staring at me... with those hungry eyes. It was horrifying.

Suddenly, just as one of the zombies figured out that he could fall down on me from above (the skyway I was working on when it started to become dark). The dawn broke... my heart jumped at the sight of the sun over the horizon, knowing that the zombie would soon be turned into a pile of ash.

I began to plan the route back to my home, where I would shut myself in for the rest of my life. I had plenty of food, and if I needed to I could make a greenhouse in which I could grow apple trees. Suddenly, the only thing scarier than a zombie fell down from above and attacked me--a flaming zombie.

I cowered in fear of him, as he slowly approached me. I could hear the hunger in his stomach, which could only be quenched by brains... my brains to be exact. I slowly backed to the edge of the tree I was standing on, only to see that the three zombies, also hungry for my flesh.

I found myself speaking out loud to myself, if for no other reason than this would be the last human voice that I would ever hear. I began bidding goodbye to all those whom were close to me. I began to think of what would happen to my homes and my skyway after I was gone. What hurt the most was what would happen to my beloved pig Smithfield. He was a good pig... so full of life and wonder.

I had met Smithfield one day while I was working. I was working in my redstone testing laboratory at my summer home. I was working on a new kind of redstone circuit when all of the sudden a pig wandered down there. I ignored him for a while, but he just kept sitting there, looking interested in what I was doing. I finished up my new circuit and decided that I would keep him. The name came from one of my friends, and I thought it was a wonderful name.

I spent my time reminscing about Smithfield, when I was quickly snapped back to reality. The flaming zombie was inching closer and closer, bringing my impending doom. Then suddenly I noticed something I hadn't seen before. The zombie in front of me, was wearing a scarf. It was rather nice. It was purple. It reminded me of the purple scarf which I had gotten for Smithfield, a few days after I had gotten him. He looked so awesome with his purple scarf.

Apparently, I made this comment about he scarf out loud, because the zombie responded. "Isn't it faaaaaabulous?" groaned the zombie. I froze in shock. Apparently this was no ordinary zombie. He explained that he was one of this new race of sentient zombies from the minecraft universe. He also happened to be gay (He didn't really appreciate my referring to him as a "Flaming Zombie" as he didn't believe that the stereotypes that our society placed on homosexuals are accurate, and he finds them rather demeaning. He then proceeded to redecorate all of my houses.

The end.

I can see it now... one of them is a super important investment banker living in a small apartment, when his step brother the gay zombie falls on hard times and has no where else to go.

I'm gonna be so rich.

Back