Finally Decided :)

Intel is always cutting edge but AMD still makes some sick processors. You won't see me buying one but I don't really knock anyone that does. To each their own.

Well it was said a pony would disapear with every amd item bought sooo....
haters_gonna_hate-(n1296206488342).gif

I recommend you guys delete this whole series of replies, just for the sake of keeping the peace.

Magic, that article is almost 4 years old. Intel has super accelerated in performance for the last 2 years, where AMD is struggling to keep its head above water.

I was sincerely unaware of the dissent between AMD and Intel people was this serious. I am personally a huge fan of AMD, Love their stuff and just recently built a new PC that is AMD dedicated.

but really, there is not that much a difference between the two, intel has a larger share of the market and with that income they have advanced a bit further than AMD, however AMD is no slouch in the grand scheme of things, The x6 1100 is gorgeous and powerful, and although it cant match the intel I7 series of processors, it is not at all slow in any regard.

ultimately, its to each his own when it comes down to it.

I was sincerely unaware of the dissent between AMD and Intel people was this serious. I am personally a huge fan of AMD, Love their stuff and just recently built a new PC that is AMD dedicated.

but really, there is not that much a difference between the two, intel has a larger share of the market and with that income they have advanced a bit further than AMD, however AMD is no slouch in the grand scheme of things, The x6 1100 is gorgeous and powerful, and although it cant match the intel I7 series of processors, it is not at all slow in any regard.

ultimately, its to each his own when it comes down to it.
ahh it was time somebody who doesn't resort to replying in pony pictures replied to this "carp"

You are aware that if that chip was ever utilized,
(1), you wouldn't be able to watch the movie on an AMD chip anyways -- making the protection "optional" would be silly
(2), it wouldn't make a difference, because the protection would be cracked within a few weeks
I'm pretty sure AMD wouldn't do this.
As for the cracked thing, I didn't mean it as though I didn't want to get an Intel processor because I wouldn't be able to do that, I meant that I don't like it when people attempt to do that.

Back