• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Forward Unto Dawn

Noble

With the fast approaching release of Halo 4, I decided to construct the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn. I built the Pillar of Automn awhile back and I've wanted to add to my list of ships. Here's a proggy from Cool 117.

I've built the bow section , aswell as the majority of the hull. Building the Command Bridge, completing the hull and starting the engine outlines tonight hopefully. I have not done any detailing, I am saving it for last to avoid having to rework any structural flaws.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Dawn - Prog1.png
    Dawn - Prog1.png
    775.8 KB · Views: 254
Nice build, I mean it.

However if you make it bigger, you can add even more detail and thus it will turn out even more awesome. Keep on going, cheers!

Shit. I've been wanting to build this in Creative for a long time, but I lack the time. Maybe we should get together, share some "blueprints", decide on a scale, and build one that hits bedrock and sky limits in 1.4, whatever those might be. Actually, I have a way to make a server with a 2,056 block height limit, so we can pretty much go as detailed as we want.

Are you/anyone else up for it?

Shit. I've been wanting to build this in Creative for a long time, but I lack the time. Maybe we should get together, share some "blueprints", decide on a scale, and build one that hits bedrock and sky limits in 1.4, whatever those might be. Actually, I have a way to make a server with a 2,056 block height limit, so we can pretty much go as detailed as we want.

Sounds good. I'm up for it. If we make it maximum dimensions... We could make a Covenant Super Carrier.. UNSC Infinity or Spirit of Fire... Or we coud just do a large scale Frigate... Anyways, I'm up for it 100%.

I would like to but college has me by the throat

I'd help, but I am not great at translating thing into large scale minecraft builds. But if all you need is mindless manpower, I'm up.

Follow blueprints, those of us with more skill will tweak from there

Four ideas...

UNSC Spirit of Fire and Infinity... Covenant Long Night of Solace and Sublime Transendence.

Just as a side note... UNSC Forward Unto Dawn was destroyed by the covies in Cool 117 o.o Err... Alrighty then.

Attachments

• UNSC_Spirit_of_Fire_(CFV-88).png
    UNSC_Spirit_of_Fire_(CFV-88).png
    976.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Halo_unsc_infinity.jpg
    Halo_unsc_infinity.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 2933804455_1_7_AwVYOfGh.jpg
    2933804455_1_7_AwVYOfGh.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 199
  • CovenantSupercarrier.jpg
    CovenantSupercarrier.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 168
Out of all of those, the Spirit of Fire has the most character, IMO. Obviously, that should be the choice if those four are what we go with.

will this be build in classic or creative?

Well from what I heard... TheGurw wanted to do it on a 1.4 Server... But I think doing it in Classic, doing this in Adv 3D Builds owould be pretty cool... So everyone could see us working. We COULD go for "Largest Build"... A To-Scale UNSC Spirit of Fire would be... Legendary.

Well from what I heard... TheGurw wanted to do it on a 1.4 Server... But I think doing it in Classic, doing this in Adv 3D Builds owould be pretty cool... So everyone could see us working. We COULD go for "Largest Build"... A To-Scale UNSC Spirit of Fire would be... Legendary.
World height 2056 GO

The problems with Classic:

1) I have very limited knowledge of how to run a Classic server
2) From what I know the size of Classic worlds are limited to a certain volume
3) Limited block choices

Were you guys going to only make the outside shell, or an interior as well? Either way I'd be willing to help as well.

Back