Free Game Ideas

brantbren

Alright so currently I'm a really bored and I want to play a new game, but I don't want to spend any money. So this is me asking you, the people of Team9000, for free video game ideas that you recommend that I play. At this point I'll try about any game, besides...
  • Slender
  • SCP Containment Breach
  • Minecraft Classic
  • TrackMania
  • League of Legends (or any MOBA for that matter)
  • Tribes Ascend
  • Sumotori Dreams
  • Transformice
  • Any Emulator
I've played all of them. If you choose to respond, thank you. :D

-DotA 2 is going to come out, and will be Free-to-play.

-SMITE. If you want a beta key, just give me your email.

-Super Crate Box. A fun, time waster.

-SWTOR: going to be free to play this fall. :D

-TF2, of course. If you don't have it you're a moron.

-Blacklight: Retribution, a pretty fun FPS.

-Vindictus Fun MMO.

More to come :D

(I'm the king of free to play games)

-DotA 2 is going to come out, and will be Free-to-play.

-SMITE. If you want a beta key, just give me your email.

-Super Crate Box. A fun, time waster.

-SWTOR: going to be free to play this fall. :D

-TF2, of course. If you don't have it you're a moron.

-Blacklight: Retribution, a pretty fun FPS.

-Vindictus Fun MMO.

More to come :D

(I'm the king of free to play games)
Don't wry i have TF2 and I don't want to get into a Moba, which is the kind of game DOTA, Smite, HoN, and LOL are. Thx for the ideas

So I shouldn't play Spiral Knights, gotcha.
60's Spiderman12.gif

hmm.. a free game that isn't older then time itself, isn't lame and poorly developed, and isn't 24/7 up in your face saying "BUY THE SUPER AWESOME PACK FOR 20$" or "BUY THE NEW CHARACTER PACK FOR 75% OFF! ONLY 20$!"

never heard of it.. the only free game that i've seen so far that isn't any of the things above is realm of the mad god, despite it's awful graphics, but they are noting to complain about

hmm.. a free game that isn't older then time itself, isn't lame and poorly developed, and isn't 24/7 up in your face saying "BUY THE SUPER AWESOME PACK FOR 20$" or "BUY THE NEW CHARACTER PACK FOR 75% OFF! ONLY 20$!"

never heard of it.. the only free game that i've seen so far that isn't any of the things above is realm of the mad god, despite it's awful graphics, but they are noting to complain about
Team Fortress 2 and Tribes: Ascend (To a degree)

tribes ascend maybe but I had to spend ass loads of money on tf2 to actually stand a chance against everybody else, yeah you don't HAVE to buy stuff but legitly getting all the good items would take forever.
Are you high?
No really, are you high?

You really don't need to spend money on TF2.

The only purchase I deem really necessary is the upgrade to Premium. And you can spend as little as 99 cents on that. Just buy something you can only get on the store, like a key or a Sticky Jumper, or a rare hat, and that's that.

TF2's designed in such a way that having additional items belies no real gameplay benefit. The stock weapons are some of the best. Heck, I'm wealthy when it comes to the average TF2 pleb, and I use stock items all the time. (Given that they're Strange versions of the items, but that's purely cosmetic anyway).

There are no good or bad items in TF2, it's just things that cater to personal preference. And style.
You don't need hats or Uniques to get anywhere.

So your arguement = invalid.

I'll also point out here that if any of you here need to upgrade to Premium (something I encourage and recommend, as it makes life easier for you), then talk to me. I can give you recommendation as to what you should buy, and heck, I'll buy that item you bought to get to Premium and give you starter weapons and hats.

This ain't about profit (although that is nice, heheh), this is about raising TF2 awareness and getting more people here to play.

Back