• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Free skins for everyone!

Minecraft Username : clawstrider

Short Description of the skin: A cool, but kind of vicious looking Artic Wolf.
Pictures, pictures for everyone!
wolf_pics4scanipe.jpg

stock-photo-arctic-wolf-canis-lupus-arctos-aka-polar-wolf-or-white-wolf-close-up-portrait-of-this-beautiful-46331719.jpg

73660403.ctjy7xEm.WolfArctic010WM.jpg

Colors Used : White I guess

I like good commentaries.

I made some new ones and I would like to continue.
You do pretty good on your skins. I'd love to see more shading on them though (the skin areas especially), and more blending on the colors. :) The burn tool does pretty well on that, if you have a program that does that.

You do pretty good on your skins. I'd love to see more shading on them though (the skin areas especially), and more blending on the colors. :) The burn tool does pretty well on that, if you have a program that does that.
Yes, I use McSkinedit. However, I don't really like Skinedit because it has gone through too many changes. My old laptop has the only version of skinedit I enjoyed using, which included all of the tools at the top. (such as the burn tool and the eraser) The newer version I downloaded earlier today no longer has all of the tools listed, but rather a command is used. Now Ctrl Left Click is for the burn tool, and simply right clicking will erase. Some may find it easier, but after making 30+ skins with the older version, it's almost impossible to make skins the same way.

I am Cheese7710 as my avatar-space says it is.
Can you make me a skin that looks a lot like my avatar? Here's a larger pic:

winner-of-fight.jpg

I know this may be a bit too detailed for a Minecraft skin, so if you need to leave out some details, I won't mind.:thumbsup:

Also, you are an amazing skin maker. Keep it up!:D

Nice skins :)
btw I read the title and thought this was some black market thing :) keep up the good work!

Minecraft username: katphish

May I request an avatar for myself too? I would like one based on the spriggans of Skyrim... Spriggans being these tree men kind of people...

Spriggan_detail.jpg

Instead of the brown and golden-orange in the picture, I wanna see if the color scheme fpr the Spriggan skin can be like in this picture:
archon-jpg.94372

Something similar to this like with my avatar:
spriggan_pony_by_flaredragon497-d4jdg8h-png.94371
bluepony-png.94373

Except now it's gonna be the color change with the Spriggan for a Minecraft skin... has your brain exploded? lol

Colors used: Blue and white

Minecraft Username : stringboyz

Short Description of the skin: a grief police officer with black glasses (not big ones tho)

Colors Used : it does not matter just make it cool please

Related Pictures (if possible) : no its just imagination

Back