FTP FPS Open Beta

Yes I have it, but noone has mentioned it so I dont have anyone to play with as of yet....whoever has it lemme know in le mumble and i'll be on to play with fo sho....

Yes I have it, but noone has mentioned it so I dont have anyone to play with as of yet....whoever has it lemme know in le mumble and i'll be on to play with fo sho....
You mean Urban Terror?

Oh, and back to the original topic of the thread...
Screen Shot 2012-03-12 at 6.08.34 PM.png

:fuuu:

Only the second-best game for school laptop LAN parties.
What's the best? At my school, everyone's like COD COD COD CDOC DOCODCDOCDOCODC!

And I'm like:
Counter-strike (I'll join on my Android)
or Team Fortress 2.

I really like CS:Droid. Unofficial, but so cool.

What's the best? At my school, everyone's like COD COD COD CDOC DOCODCDOCDOCODC!

And I'm like:
Counter-strike (I'll join on my Android)
or Team Fortress 2.

I really like CS:Droid. Unofficial, but so cool.
Halo:CE?

I know that when I had a school laptop, all Steam games were disabled. The only way we could play any sorta non-browser game was to save the game files in the system registry. Not a safe thing to do, but hey, Blood Gulch, Snipers only is worth it.

Note to self: If you know its a .exe file DON'T DOWNLOAD IT ONTO YOUR MACBOOK AND NOT YOUR PC!

now i have 2 useless installers taking up precious bytes on my mac.

Halo:CE?

I know that when I had a school laptop, all Steam games were disabled. The only way we could play any sorta non-browser game was to save the game files in the system registry. Not a safe thing to do, but hey, Blood Gulch, Snipers only is worth it.
They tried to block steam and remove a whole load of games that they would then not have to block. Long story short steam wasn't blocked and so I can play all my games.

Note to self: If you know its a .exe file DON'T DOWNLOAD IT ONTO YOUR MACBOOK AND NOT YOUR PC!

now i have 2 useless installers taking up precious bytes on my mac.
I'd think any user of a Mac would know to empty the trash every now and then. (I tend to empty it on a monthly basis)

I'd think any user of a Mac would know to empty the trash every now and then. (I tend to empty it on a monthly basis)
I empty my recycling bin every day if it has something. Same with downloads folder. :)

(dem mac users and their trash cans, not being eco-friendly >_> )

Back