• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

ani0Q.png

Constructor345 decided to demote to guest (don't know why). So Casham demoted him. But look what he wants to do as a guest xD
Constructor Fail.jpg

You obviously don't understand what I'm saying.

Katphish, I do. I said that because you just pointed something out, that was already said by 53tdc in the chat on the screenshot ' /fail xD'. That's why I said 'Captain obvious', because you mentioned something that was already pointed out. Of course I knew that Constructor hasn't done this accidentally, but on purpose, because everybody knows that when you don't use double slashes, your message won't come up in the text block. I don't want to be rude, just to make clear that I'm not a noob or something who doesn't understand the term of using double slashes in chat. I thought the picture would still be funny without the concept of the double slashes, but excuse me if it's not funny ;)

Katphish, I do. I said that because you just pointed something out, that was already said by 53tdc in the chat on the screenshot ' /fail xD'. That's why I said 'Captain obvious', because you mentioned something that was already pointed out. Of course I knew that Constructor hasn't done this accidentally, but on purpose, because everybody knows that when you don't use double slashes, your message won't come up in the text block. I don't want to be rude, just to make clear that I'm not a noob or something who doesn't understand the term of using double slashes in chat. I thought the picture would still be funny without the concept of the double slashes, but excuse me if it's not funny ;)
So then it's a double fail.

1. Cannot tp as guest
2. Mistypes command anyways

Fair enough ;)

Back