• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Wom makes it easier to build. you have complained about it ingame, but u no get wom?
Incog! Y u no get WOM!? u crazeh. :confused:
Look, I understand that there is an outstanding beneficial outcome to using wom, but I love the feeling of stepping back,taking a look at your finished build, and just thinking, "Wow. I did that legit." This is a feeling that comes from just playing the game how it is meant to be played. I respect your opinion, but I cannot agree with it.

Look, I understand that there is an outstanding beneficial outcome to using wom, but I love the feeling of stepping back,taking a look at your finished build, and just thinking, "Wow. I did that legit." This is a feeling that comes from just playing the game how it is meant to be played. I respect your opinion, but I cannot agree with it.

I have to agree, but I kept getting lost trying to walk everywhere... It's like a jungle of single column towers...

I have a slight feeling of putting everyone who plays with WoM down...Not sure if that's what you intended though.

As a sprite builder, I kind of have to say, it's almost impossible to do without WoM. At least one of any size.

Try making this without being able to fly, you have no damn clue what you're doing.
View attachment 62157View attachment 62158
I made that using WoM, but I don't feel like it's not "legit". It's still done by hand either way. And I'm damn proud of it.

And that's not even the largest sprite, not even close. Not even the one I have in progress will be as big as some of the others, and it goes almost to the top of the map, and is much wider than that one.

I have a slight feeling of putting everyone who plays with WoM down...Not sure if that's what you intended though.

As a sprite builder, I kind of have to say, it's almost impossible to do without WoM. At least one of any size.

Try making this without being able to fly, you have no damn clue what you're doing.
View attachment 62157View attachment 62158
I made that using WoM, but I don't feel like it's not "legit". It's still done by hand either way. And I'm damn proud of it.

And that's not even the largest sprite, not even close. Not even the one I have in progress will be as big as some of the others, and it goes almost to the top of the map, and is much wider than that one.
You and I have different interpretations of the word "legit". I see it as playing the game with what is immidiatly provided. As I said before I respect your opinion, but I cannot agree with it.

You and I have different interpretations of the word "legit". I see it as playing the game with what is immidiatly provided. As I said before I respect your opinion, but I cannot agree with it.
Let me ask you a question, have you ever placed water or lava in builds you've created?

If you have, you've used something that is not immediately provided. It is only able to be used via a mod the server has.

Let me ask you a question, have you ever placed water or lava in builds you've created?
Let me ask YOU a question. Is water and lava a provided thing? Answer:yes I am not personnaly taking the time to start up a new client to use water and lava. Lava and water are provided by the rank i am given and therfore somthing in the game for most everybody to take advantage of. Considering that t9k is the only server i play on l, (and trust me i NEVER play classic single player) I think i can assume that this is just part of the game. Flying on the other hand is not provided by the server. It is something you have to get for yourself. And yes I know the server encourages people to use wom, but I feel that if it is not provided by the game/server it is not "legit" in my book.

Side note: I'm typing this on a nook with an n2a card from android and it's a pain in the ass.

Let me ask YOU a question. Is water and lava a provided thing? Answer:yes I am not personnaly taking the time to start up a new client to use water and lava. Lava and water are provided by the rank i am given and therfore somthing in the game for most everybody to take advantage of. Considering that t9k is the only server i play on l, (and trust me i NEVER play classic single player) I think i can assume that this is just part of the game. Flying on the other hand is not provided by the server. It is something you have to get for yourself. And yes I know the server encourages people to use wom, but I feel that if it is not provided by the game/server it is not "legit" in my book.

Side note: I'm typing this on a nook with an n2a card from android and it's a pain in the ass.
While I admit it's not quite the same between using blocks not normally available and flying, it still counts. It's not normally a thing you should be able to do. It's provided to you by the server, but technically it shouldn't be happening.

I apologize I'm making such a ruckus about this, but I generally take offense to someone calling my work (and a lot of other's) illegitimate, simply because of a mode of transportation. You still BUILT it either way, it's not as if it's built with cuboids or crap (or at least they shouldn't).

It's still built by hand. It just removes an entirely frustrating aspect.

Also not quite related but as an admin, it's kind of hard not flying. Just sayin'.

I hate bringing life into this, but it's like when people use cranes, on anything to get up higher while constructing a building, just because they didn't climb up slowly, doesn't make the finished project any less legit... If that makes sense... Wait I sound like a hypocrite... But I really don't know which side I agree with ... I guess I just understand both... I don't know.:confused:

Let's agree to disagree. some of us like the Convenience of WOM, and use it to its utmost potential to make our builds. Others feel like it is cheating and decline to use it. In the end, it doesn't matter as long as the builder is satisfied with their creation.

Patch,uni,alyy I have no problem, with you guys using it. Patch I can accept other's builds as being legit no matter how they make them. I don't like to use your methods, i don't want to use your methods, and I should not be harassed for not using your methods. It's my opinion, I have the right to defend it, and I'd just like the same amount of respect from you guys as I give to you on the matter.

Patch,uni,alyy I have no problem, with you guys using it. Patch I can accept other's builds as being legit no matter how they make them. I don't like to use your methods, i don't want to use your methods, and I should not be harassed for not using your methods. It's my opinion, I have the right to defend it, and I'd just like the same amount of respect from you guys as I give to you on the matter.
I'm not harassing you for not using them, I'm saying it's kinda crap to say the others aren't legit. I don't care if you don't fly, I just care when someone tries to say everyone else's builds aren't.

If you aren't saying that as you claim now, then I have to say that wasn't made very clear before :p

I'm not harassing you for not using them, I'm saying it's kinda crap to say the others aren't legit. I don't care if you don't fly, I just care when someone tries to say everyone else's builds aren't.

If you aren't saying that as you claim now, then I have to say that wasn't made very clear before :p
The harassment claim was more directed to uni and alyy. Just to be perfectly clear:

•I don't care if others use wom, I can see their builds being legit as those of anyone who doesn't use it

•I personally don't want to use it just cause of pride.

HAPPY?!?!?

Back