• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Derailed thread is derailed. srry if i was harrasing you. _-_ it really doesnt matter to me if you use wom or not. but i think its funny when you tp to meh and im flying way above ground, and you le fall.

face palm.png

You obviously don't know me, nor does mrfrog. This never would've happened with Casham, Konflakes, Conrod, Kagato, Tshinotu145, PatchouIi, DasBeast, Alimber, JerzeyLegend, MikeyMagic, Mcfar45, Cacash10, Tofurkey, or many many other Awesome+.

It's funny bro, also I don't care much about classic anyways. I realize that MrFrog might not accept me like others do, but it's ok. I still <3 him and I won't joke with him like I do with others from now on.

1. i am not your 'bro'. i am not even a guy.
2. because of the Derp levels of now Banned Builders, this crap isnt being taken by the admins anymore. it shouldnt anyway.
3. it still isnt funny.

You obviously don't know me, nor does mrfrog. This never would've happened with Casham, Konflakes, Conrod, Kagato, Tshinotu145, PatchouIi, DasBeast, Alimber, JerzeyLegend, MikeyMagic, Mcfar45, Cacash10, Tofurkey, or many many other Awesome+.

It's funny bro, also I don't care much about classic anyways. I realize that MrFrog might not accept me like others do, but it's ok. I still <3 him and I won't joke with him like I do with others from now on.

That is... if you are getting unbanned... Yeah, Frog might be more strict than some others, but you shouldn't be trolling any moderators when they are busy.

1. i am not your 'bro'. i am not even a guy.
2. because of the Derp levels of now Banned Builders, this crap isnt being taken by the admins anymore. it shouldnt anyway.
3. it still isnt funny.
1. Are you a strong independent black woman who don't need no man?
2. I don't think you even know the admins, really. Casham is a stripper, need I say more?
3. It's fucking hilarious and Sparrow is a boss.

1. Are you a strong independent black woman who don't need no man?
2. I don't think you even know the admins, really. Casham is a stripper, need I say more?
3. It's fucking hilarious and Sparrow is a boss.
i know casham and know of his Coconutiness :D. -_-. you are Vorsprung and you like flamethrowers.
no. it isnt funny.

i know casham and know of his Coconutiness :D. -_-. you are Vorsprung and you like flamethrowers.
no. it isnt funny.
It's hilarious!
Take it from an old-time builder. Shit's funny and shit like this happens all the time.

wow the funny minecraft moments thread keep getting all unfunny:unsure:
Good God, I think your right. This has gotten out of hand.
Let me suggest some new rules for the thread.

If you are going to have an argument about a post do it either in a pm or a new thread

Please don't post bans here, you will get a lot of crap for doing so.

Back