• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Here's the story. This guy, sethro34, first saw me at spawn and whether the reason was my skin, or that I was a girl, he proceeded to chase me around spawn and squat on me. xD As I ran back to my house, he kept calling after me.. It was pretty terrible. Oh, and then when I said I wouldn't be coming back, he started doing the same thing to poor Trader_Bill. And then, Wooty too.

View attachment 81034 View attachment 81035 View attachment 81036 View attachment 81037 View attachment 81038 View attachment 81039 View attachment 81040 View attachment 81041 View attachment 81042

There are not enough Facepalms on the planet to express my disappointment with this...

So here's the story: We were just chilling around in the guest world, me and the usual gang of builders, flying around the place, helping guests, building stuff, etc. when suddenly this Cool calls us over to see some kind of message that said "FU" written as shadows onto a river below. It was underneath this kind of house structure but when I went inside it, it wasn't really that obvious...

Turns out he used glass flooring, bookshelves disguised as decorations, and a mixture of leaves and green wool blocks to mess with the transparency to create a shadow. He even went as far as to layer the building into floors and disguise green wool into the leaves just so it wasn't obvious.

Needless to say, most of us all ogled at such skilled trolling/griefing, and KC even decided not to ban him...

TL;DR: Herpsworth is the most respected/ingenious troll ever. And his name is perfect.
screenshot_20111221200324.png
screenshot_20111221200253.png
screenshot_20111221200246.png
screenshot_20111221200224.png
screenshot_20111221200015.png
screenshot_20111221195753.png
screenshot_20111221195546.png

So here's the story: We were just chilling around in the guest world, me and the usual gang of builders, flying around the place, helping guests, building stuff, etc. when suddenly this Cool calls us over to see some kind of message that said "FU" written as shadows onto a river below. It was underneath this kind of house structure but when I went inside it, it wasn't really that obvious...

Turns out he used glass flooring, bookshelves disguised as decorations, and a mixture of leaves and green wool blocks to mess with the transparency to create a shadow. He even went as far as to layer the building into floors and disguise green wool into the leaves just so it wasn't obvious.

Needless to say, most of us all ogled at such skilled trolling/griefing, and KC even decided not to ban him...

TL;DR: Herpsworth is the most respected/ingenious troll ever. And his name is perfect.View attachment 81047 View attachment 81048 View attachment 81049 View attachment 81050 View attachment 81051 View attachment 81052 View attachment 81053
buahahaa!

TL;DR: Herpsworth is the most respected/ingenious troll ever. And his name is perfect.View attachment 81047 View attachment 81048 View attachment 81049 View attachment 81050 View attachment 81051 View attachment 81052 View attachment 81053
I dont even...

That is rather epic.

There is still a fairly common bug that causes WoM to crash when using the screenshot shortcut/hotkey :3
Mine does exactly that, if not half the time then more. It rarely works properly. I just edit them in paint so they don't have all the extra paint program white nothingness.

Back