• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Mcfar had it comin...a FIREWORKS AFK BOX!!!!
screenshot_20110720233948.png
screenshot_20110720234021.png
screenshot_20110720234032.png

Looks more like fire coming out of a black hole...

lolzy though :3

More lolzy: knifeme and dracoshaun each accusing each other of grief... How many times have we seen that kind of warfare? Pretty appropriate with McFar's afk-boxing xP

Looks more like fire coming out of a black hole...

lolzy though :3

More lolzy: knifeme and dracoshaun each accusing each other of grief... How many times have we seen that kind of warfare? Pretty appropriate with McFar's afk-boxing xP
Never noticed that conversation, lol

Hai guize, heres my funneh moment. Last friday I went out with my parents and I thought leaving the window open would be a good idea. Incidentally, mother nature thought it would be fun to let it pour that day. Not just any rain, a fucking rain out of the bible. Not even the great flood was close. So I usually leave my laptop in my desk right next to the window. Aaand you can pretty much guess my reaction when I got back home. A simple FFFUUUUUU doesnt come even close. So thats the reason why i havent connected in the past few days and i probably wont in the next week. I find this story very sad but I hopee at least you can find some fun in it.

Hai guize, heres my funneh moment. Last friday I went out with my parents and I thought leaving the window open would be a good idea. Incidentally, mother nature thought it would be fun to let it pour that day. Not just any rain, a fucking rain out of the bible. Not even the great flood was close. So I usually leave my laptop in my desk right next to the window. Aaand you can pretty much guess my reaction when I got back home. A simple FFFUUUUUU doesnt come even close. So thats the reason why i havent connected in the past few days and i probably wont in the next week. I find this story very sad but I hopee at least you can find some fun in it.
Can't really find fun in that, a week without minecraft sounds like Apocalypse.

Back