General Anime Discussion Thread

I must say, I am growing pretty fond of Initial D. However all their faces look like they went through a blender I can get used to it.

I know what you mean creeper.

Can someone tell me the difference between FMA and Brotherhood? I've watched the original series and I want to know if brotherhood is worth watching, without spoilers if possible.

I know what you mean creeper.

Can someone tell me the difference between FMA and Brotherhood? I've watched the original series and I want to know if brotherhood is worth watching, without spoilers if possible.
AFAIK Brotherhood is an alternate retelling of the same story.

AFAIK Brotherhood is an alternate retelling of the same story.
Sort of but kinda wrong.

Brotherhood follows the manga as close as it possible could. The original in 03 was made while the manga was coming out so when they caught up to the manga in episodes they didn't know what to do so they went their own route and made a different storyline for it.

Broterhood kind of follows the line that the original did in the beginning but way more exact to the manga. Also, broterhood will make you cry like a fucking bitch at the end.

Japanese:
http://www.torrentbit.net/torrent/1...chemist Brotherhood 1-64 [1280x720-h264].mkv/

I have an english torrent of it but have no idea where I got it..

Sort of but kinda wrong.

Brotherhood follows the manga as close as it possible could. The original in 03 was made while the manga was coming out so when they caught up to the manga in episodes they didn't know what to do so they went their own route and made a different storyline for it.

Broterhood kind of follows the line that the original did in the beginning but way more exact to the manga. Also, broterhood will make you cry like a fucking bitch at the end.

Japanese:
http://www.torrentbit.net/torrent/1...chemist Brotherhood 1-64 [1280x720-h264].mkv/

I have an english torrent of it but have no idea where I got it..
Thanks for the info Kon and Rsmv I'll go start watching it in a minute.

My mates given me the episodes in HD on USB but thanks for the offer regardless.
Just remember there are 64 episodes. Most versions of it only have 52 episodes of it for some reason which is not all of them at all.

Make sure the torrent you get it is all 64 episodes.

Just remember there are 64 episodes. Most versions of it only have 52 episodes of it for some reason which is not all of them at all.

Make sure the torrent you get it is all 64 episodes.
What's with the missing episodes in most of the torrents?

Also, make sure none of the episodes corrupt during download. It can happen sometimes and it will spoil your experience if you have to go hunt down specific episodes.

*walks back out of thread*

Back