General Anime Discussion Thread

You fail to mention how the majority of the villains in Shippuden have been Tnj'd by Naruto.
At least Obito is still trolling as hard as he ever was back when he was using the Tobi persona
TnJ should be branded a Kinjutsu...
Yeah, I agree that the almighty TnJ was used waay to much in Shippuden, but the villains themselves I find leave more of an impact. Whether if they're killed to death, or talked to death.

TnJ should be branded a Kinjutsu...
Yeah, I agree that the almighty TnJ was used waay to much in Shippuden, but the villains themselves I find leave more of an impact. Whether if they're killed to death, or talked to death.

I don't really see their actions as having an impact when their actions are rendered meaningless, such as the whole scenario revolving around pain being Tnj'd.

I don't really see their actions as having an impact when their actions are rendered meaningless, such as the whole scenario revolving around pain being Tnj'd.

I don't have an issue with Pein being TnJ'd. It'd be the logical thing, considering his past and how he viewed his actions.
Besides, were Pein not TnJ'd the whole Leaf village distruction thing would've gone alot worse. Kishi knows what he's doing, imo.

I don't have an issue with Pein being TnJ'd. It'd be the logical thing, considering his past and how he viewed his actions.
Besides, were Pein not TnJ'd the whole Leaf village distruction thing would've gone alot worse. Kishi knows what he's doing, imo.
I foresee the end of Naruto Shippuden when Naruto and Sasuke fight to the brink... Then Naruto uses his FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC no Jutsu then Sasuke starts crying a whole lot then everyone in the universe postpones.

On a side note, I've been watching Attack on Titan. It's not bad, its terrific to see that all those .gifs that are shockingly disturbing make sense. This is probably the first anime I've seen in a long time where the main character has parents... the most mythical of creatures to exist. Seriously what's up with that?!

So anyway, it puts the fear of Gorzilla back into Japans hearts. And we at one time were terrified of Gorzirra. Although I do question their dexterity when sometimes they seem to have cat-like reflexes or limber like a zombie on alcohol.

I also question the behavior of some of the Generals... telling the main character than soldiers are super-special living creatures with families and whatnot... as if he hadn't enough to think about already. But that's how they do it in Nippon I guess..

The animation is top notch. It's a good show.

Anyone seen/Or remember this serie? its probebly not a "anime" in that way but i quite like it, its just missing 2 seasons that is said to be both Published and NOT published

Btw if i have to say I just love Maurecia's obsession while it scares him off, i guess thats quite normal in meny animation possible but This was one of the first series i saw that had that Connection.

It is now 6 years old. ahh if i only could see Season 3 Shuri's Jacket. The episode is published as existing but it says it was never aired ;(

anyway Enjoy and please tell what you Think about it If you have seen it befor even. And i will mind my spelling i guess

This is all I've been listening to this week.

Didn't know whether to put it on the Youtube thread or this one because of it's source material.

Attack on Titan is really great. I haven't been this impatient for new episodes of an anime in a long time. I' probably going to start the manga at some point as well.

the chat during the watching of end of evangelion in the awesome player.
moinpQc.png

sv7AmoD.png

Gotta be honest, Evangelion was one of the first anime I watched. It left an impression on me, but for the love of all things good, I cannot remember a single fucking thing about the movies/series other than non-mecha mecha piloting, shinji = faggot, and the jacking off. I have no idea on the timeline, and what order events happen in. Fuck, off the top of my head, I can't even remember any names other than Shinji and Asuka.

the chat during the watching of end of evangelion in the awesome player.
moinpQc.png

sv7AmoD.png

All of this and more, that ending was full of "What the fuck Shinji", "What the fuck is even going on" and "Did he just jack off" moments. Even now I still have no clue what the hell happened in the end and I probably never will.

Never read the manga but Im gonna get a kick out of Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui. I cringed, cringed so hard, and I loved it. I want more!

Also that death note reference was hilarious.
hJqAAqH.png

RiNvz8F.png

kwsD9CL.png

8DO0qa7.png

OyHiK9m.png

InRvw7x.png

fnMXo6L.png

3neuWyc.jpg

HlfIMBb.png

B8yMKKN.png

Also, found a gif of it
iqPwNrVv5KvHT.gif

All of this and more, that ending was full of "What the fuck Shinji", "What the fuck is even going on" and "Did he just jack off" moments. Even now I still have no clue what the hell happened in the end and I probably never will.
Have you ever seen the movie Akira?
Cause that also has an ending that makes you wtf.

I would like to bring everyone's attention to this:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1311401276/little-witch-academia-2

Its a kickstarter for an episode of Little With Academia, which was really, really well done for an "indie"anime. They also put it up on youtube for your viewing pleasure.
According to the description it was supposed to be taken down at the end of June, so its overdue. Watch it quick if you haven't!

Back