General Anime Discussion Thread

I would like to bring everyone's attention to this:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1311401276/little-witch-academia-2

Its a kickstarter for an episode of Little With Academia, which was really, really well done for an "indie"anime. They also put it up on youtube for your viewing pleasure.
According to the description it was supposed to be taken down at the end of June, so its overdue. Watch it quick if you haven't!

Take down? you mean like remove it or something?

EDIT: I like it though it feels very short for being a Movie somewhat, it feels almost more happens in a ScoobyDoo episode that is 25mins long.
Still i like it And am not saying it IS a Movie even though the graphic tells me it is somehow, Or it might just be the graphic of 2013 who knows i certanly do not

I recommend all of you to watch Watamote/It's not My Fault I'm Not Popular. It is "Welcome to the NHK" in high school. I believe your opinion on its opening ending credits shall make you decide whether or not you will enjoy it:
Opening:
Ending:

I recommend all of you to watch Watamote/It's not My Fault I'm Not Popular. It is "Welcome to the NHK" in high school. I believe your opinion on its opening ending credits shall make you decide whether or not you will enjoy it:
Opening:
Ending:

When i watched the opening the first person i thought about was
l.jpg
Yuno From Mirrai Nikki/future Diary
Perhaps for the opening have the same kind of "rock" or whot to call it But as i tested out Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary

so may i aswell test this one i mean.. what can go wrong xD

EDIT: but i might aswell finish Mission-E first

l.jpg
Perhaps for the opening have the same kind of "rock" or whot to call it But as i tested out Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary

Its probably because they were designed with the "yandere" look, AKA "I love you that's why I need to kill you" look.

The marks under the Watamote girl's eyes make me cringe. Its like nail marks or bite marks...

Its probably because they were designed with the "yandere" look, AKA "I love you that's why I need to kill you" look.

The marks under the Watamote girl's eyes make me cringe. Its like nail marks or bite marks...

Nail mark? soo? actually i have a scare Above my left Eye from when i was younger, and Hell how that hurted!

but Yeesh i understand what you mean with it. Atleast i Believe i do.

And cringe? That Word is quite unfamiliar to me, lemme check it up ^^

EDIT: checked it up its apperently Another Word for "curling up" or something like that

l.jpg

A friend of mine thought he was watching Death Note for a moment

So who watches attack on titan?
Also, Just recently finished watching the who evangelion series. Duh fuck. but still. it can have all of my love.

I would recommend Baccano. Just sayin.
I've already watched Baccano. It was fucking amazing!

You can never watch too much. Ever. Even if your eyes hurt, you're hungry, thirsty, and find yourself jumping around your room pretending to be a character in the anime you're watching.

That just means it's working.
Already do that with Jonathan Joestar! Seriously, I've acted more like a gentleman after watching just 3 episodes of JJBA.

Back