General Anime Discussion Thread

But i have to say the ending of Monogatari Season Two is quite terrible. Even from my standard @_o

Actually i don't think i like how the story progress at the point Nadeko Medusa.

EDIT: With that ending i get the feeling i don't want to reach it, and just skip through somethings but that whouldent make the serie any justice at all.

I loved how the final Nadeko arc progressed. And I don't nessicarily agree that the ending was "terrible." But it is the first time I ever really questioned a decision made regarding the story of the show. I am hoping that Hanamonogatari helps explain why they ended the season that way, but as it stands, I still really loved Monogatari: The Second Season.

I loved how the final Nadeko arc progressed. And I don't nessicarily agree that the ending was "terrible." But it is the first time I ever really questioned a decision made regarding the story of the show. I am hoping that Hanamonogatari helps explain why they ended the season that way, but as it stands, I still really loved Monogatari: The Second Season.

Its still better then Vampire Knights ending in my opinion but not a ending i whould preffer. And i respect you're opinion.

Found this picture
590.png

Thought it made WAY too much sense.

What did you think of the ending?
It feelt for me like a normal Romance ending or somewhat in that direction but really, Really good(for being so short. :p )
Yeah I liked it. It was a short but very well done anime and I don't even care that one out of the twelve episodes was just a big synchronized dancing montage. I mean come one, who wouldn't enjoy all of these cool magic users and demons and a girl who can make bloodswords?

I just got back from watching The Wind Rises. I almost cried when it ended, words alone cannot describe how I felt afterward.

I strongly suggest you all make an effort to see Miyazaki's final movie...

I just got back from watching The Wind Rises. I almost cried when it ended, words alone cannot describe how I felt afterward.

I strongly suggest you all make an effort to see Miyazaki's final movie...

I also just came back from watching "The Wind Rises". It's an incredibly tragic film worthy of being Miyazaki's swan song.

I'll be collecting my thoughts and posting them in a blog as a few words cannot give this film the justice it deserves.

Back