General Anime Discussion Thread

So, I just watched Clannad, re-watched gurren lagann, and Great Teacher Onizuka consecutively, I feel like the manliest yet most feelsy man in the galaxy.
manly_feels_by_woop_curtis_woop-d53w2zw.jpg

Hooray for me! :D

So, instead of starting Code Geass like I said I would, I went ahead and started/finished the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime series. I've also started FMA: Conqueror of Shamballa to finish off the series, then afterwards, I'm going to start on FMA: Brotherhood. Between whiles, I started/finished the Ao no Exorcist anime, but I plan to start the manga series soon. I feel like I've made a bit of progress.

So, I just watched Clannad, re-watched gurren lagann, and Great Teacher Onizuka consecutively, I feel like the manliest yet most feelsy man in the galaxy.
manly_feels_by_woop_curtis_woop-d53w2zw.jpg
Never forget Dachou, don't feel the Dachou that I believe in, don't believe in the babybacon that you feel, feel the Dachou that feels you! Later buddy...

I found this relevant to my interests.
(Also it lined up surprisingly well. Not perfect mind you, but still really good)

Just started watching Full Meal Panic. Only on episode two and already fanservice of Optimus Prime sized magnitude. I mean, complete panty revealing underskirt? Comon now...

Back