General Anime Discussion Thread

Black Lagoon in it's original Japanese dub? What Heresy is this?

Speaking of Favourite Scenes:

This is one of mine.

Well I'm watching it in the English Dub, but I didn't see the english version of this scene on youtube.

Black Lagoon in it's original Japanese dub? What Heresy is this?

Speaking of Favourite Scenes:

This is one of mine.
If we're going on ahead and posting favorite anime scenes, I want in:
(Sorry couldn't decide which one I liked better)

I nearly shit the bed when Nichijou dropped a phrase I use regularly.
GOD IS DEAD.gif

(I'm loving this show)

I would love to know what appropriate scenario would require the explosive statement that a higher entity is deceased on a regular basis.
Oh you know, things like forgetting my cell phone at home and getting hit by a blue shell in Mario Kart. Doesn't take much, further proof, all it took Yuuko to claim it was getting hit in the head with a book.

(If you ask any of my friends or brother, "God is dead" is basically my catchphrase)

Oh you know, things like forgetting my cell phone at home and getting hit by a blue shell in Mario Kart. Doesn't take much, further proof, all it took Yuuko to claim it was getting hit in the head with a book.

(If you ask any of my friends or brother, "God is dead" is basically my catchphrase)

I was thinking more along the lines of a girl rejecting a guy by kicking him in the nuts.

I finished Nichijou.

It was such a hilarious anime that me and my brother are now constantly referencing and it had such a heart warming ending. Like all good anime, I feel sad to see it end, I just enjoyed every episode so much. Thank you all of you who recommended it, it truly was the best (and only one to get my attention) slice of life anime I've seen.

Now I can actually focus on Slayers: Next and after that begins the anime you guys constantly recommend, Spice and Wolf (since it's the other anime you guys constantly recommended, Nichijou, was so good)

(Plus because of that video Skryter posted I now know that Brina 'FREAKIN' Palencia voices Holo, so that's awesome)

Okay, I've recently caught up on the 2nd season of Durarara!! I must say it is as good if not better than what I remember of the first season. After the characteristically slow start every story and character comes together again and it's immensely creative and fun to watch. Not to mention the show still looks pretty great!

So i watched Grenadir: The Beautiful warrior.

All i can say is it was quite good. Loved the way they made her reload her gun.

Back