• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Grief Report - Robbed

Aviarei

First off, here's a picture with the coordinates to my storeroom.
Screenshot2012-05-23at83417PM.png

Now, onto the report. Kagato, one of the heads of Haven (and the town my house, and storeroom where my items were stolen are located in), said that there wasn't much point in making a report over this, but I figure I'll go ahead and do it anyways for peace of mind.
Anyways, this is my personal storeroom, of which only I, friends on my list (of which there are two, Patch and Jazz), and Haven superiors can access the chests in. I don't have any pictures of the items that were in my chests before they were stolen.
From my "Ingots and mined valuables", All of my gold and iron ingots were stolen (except my diamonds, which were turned into blocks for some reason. All the diamonds are still there. I turned them back into diamonds.)
Of these, I had 1 stack of gold ingots, and anywhere between 5-10 stacks of iron ingots. This is a picture of the contents of the chest now.
Screenshot2012-05-23at83442PM.png

In my "Unrefined Ores" chest, about 5 stacks of gold ore were taken, and anywhere between 15-20 stacks of iron ore were taken.
This is a picture of the chest now - it's empty.
Screenshot2012-05-23at83448PM.png

In my "Tools" chest, a Diamond pickaxe with an efficiency III enchantment on it was stolen. Here's a picture of the chest now:
Screenshot2012-05-23at83455PM.png

In my "Dyes" chest, about 10-15 stacks of Lapis mineral (not blocks) were stolen. Here's a picture of that chest, also empty now:
Screenshot2012-05-23at83504PM.png

Kagato accessed the chests after the theft, and some of the items may or may not have been replaced since the time of the incident. The only lead we have is a conversation Patch had with Bracabrad, who happened across my storeroom and asked Patch if he could take the items from the chest.

The only chest labeled for export in my storeroom are "General Store Export" chests, of which these items were not in.
I have not given anyone permission to take items out of those chests. I was planning on giving half of the contents of those chests, after I had reached a certain point, to Haven's vault. I would keep enough for personal projects, however.

I'm sure a history check on who accessed the chests could be the tell-all end-all to this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm not asking for recompensation for lost ores as Kagato has covered that wonderfully, just a history check to see who's responsible.

Just a note:

Back in 1.7.3, we had a Towny bug where sometimes chunks would 'corrupt' and anything in a chest in the chunk (all chests therein) would wipe and nothing would be left. It may be that the bug has somehow evolved and not affected the enchanted items or the diamonds. I doubt that this is the case, but it may be possible anyway.

Good luck.

Just a note:

Back in 1.7.3, we had a Towny bug where sometimes chunks would 'corrupt' and anything in a chest in the chunk (all chests therein) would wipe and nothing would be left. It may be that the bug has somehow evolved and not affected the enchanted items or the diamonds. I doubt that this is the case, but it may be possible anyway.

Good luck.
I don't believe that's the case as All the other chests in my storeroom still have their items, including my coal chest. And thanks.

d'oh! i spent so much time searching around + missed avi's last comment that the matter had been resolved *minor facepalm* -- well as long as everything has been set right. =]

Back