GTA V

I would be sad. I have a metric shit ton of money from stumbling upon modded lobbies, BUT my garage was set the way I wanted it BEFORE I got all the monies. Including the Entity that I bought using a cash card that I bought from Rockstar.

I was drifting around los santos, then I crash into a person who had a supercar, now he's trying to kill me... why must I die every time I log in, I just want to drift!

I was drifting around los santos, then I crash into a person who had a supercar, now he's trying to kill me... why must I die every time I log in, I just want to drift!
I know how you feel, except I was running from 4 star cops and ran over some guy, then he did the 1V1 deathmatch and i killed him again, then he ran like a little bitch expecting me to give chase, i still escaped from the cops

I know how you feel, except I was running from 4 star cops and ran over some guy, then he did the 1V1 deathmatch and i killed him again, then he ran like a little bitch expecting me to give chase, i still escaped from the cops
Of course you escaped from the cops...

1v1 DM gets rid of the cops immediately and makes you unable to get a wanted level for 5 minutes.
(easiest way to steal a jet from Fort Zancudo)

I really like the new filters.
IzfY0GC.jpg

y1AhlUy.jpg

I was riding through the mountains and I couldn't help but to take a pic of this view.
WTljk2T.jpg

I saw this in a alley.
o4Gbdrq.jpg

Back