GTA V

Officially announced by R* today:

R* said:
Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon.

Sadly, no news for the PC version though.. Most likely will be a few days after i presume.

Source

Officially announced by R* today:

Sadly, no news for the PC version though.. Most likely will be a few days after i presume.

Source
ffs if they skip out on pc gamers, i will go and kick every single one of the rockstar studios employees in the balls, even if they dont have any!!

I'm hoping that when they actually release the PC version 6 months later it won't be an unoptimized piece of shit like 4 was.

I just hope this one has a glitch like the swingset. I swear I've gotten hours of enjoyment out of that. :D

I'd love a Japan GTA. That would be awesome. But I remember hearing something about how it's set in America.....I guess we'll see.

EDIT: https://t9k.me/Zb
LOL I hope it won't be a glitch (they will obviously try their best to fix glitches), but an intentional addition. :rofl:

Also see the trains crash? I wonder if they are driveable.

Also seems to have a new destruction mechanic. They way things collide. Not that stupid "tink" from GTA V. More satisfying and damaging crashes need to happen. Ramming someone at 120MPH should obliterate my vehicle, not do the same damage a 50mph crash would do.

j3VD4.png

Back