GTA V

Yeah, this game is looking like it's going o be awesome. Part of me wishes they'd hold onto it until the next gen console, just to see what they can do with it, but I'm glad they're releasing it for this gen so I can play it. Also, I'm glad they're bringing back planes, and I saw a fighter jet. 5 stars, here I come. :D

It's amazing how they made such a huge map, but I fear that there are many big blank spaces (grassland) with nothing else on it. That would mean driving through a flat area without cool sights. But we will see :D

One thing that dissapoints me is that they've taken out sex in the game (or at least like it was in GTA IV, and San Andreas). I don't know if this is a decision made to circumvent future scandal, or if it was done to make more room for other things in the game. It just seems like something that has been part of the game for a while and I feel like they're backing down from outside pressure.

One thing that dissapoints me is that they've taken out sex in the game (or at least like it was in GTA IV, and San Andreas). I don't know if this is a decision made to circumvent future scandal, or if it was done to make more room for other things in the game. It just seems like something that has been part of the game for a while and I feel like they're backing down from outside pressure.

Sex all together? I'll just take picking up hoes, letting them suck me off, and then shooting them for a partial refund.

I'd like to see jobs in this game too. Like doing firetruck missions, ambulance missions, and taxi missions. They can also add bus driver, train driver, and garbage truck driver to those missions too.

Call me corny, but I think of the GTA world as a kind of "Second Life" type of deal when I play. I will sometimes abide driving laws, pretend I have a delivery job, etc. I know, sounds like loserville, but that's what I loved about GTA. It was a whole other world. From the sound of this one, I may have a lot more to do.

Sex all together? I'll just take picking up hoes, letting them suck me off, and then shooting them for a partial refund.

I'm not sure if they're getting rid of it altogether or not. I read it a week or two ago on IGN so I can't really remember, and I don't feel like going through all of the GTAV stuff on there to find it. I don't think getting rid of all of it (including the hookers) would ruin the game, but it would be different.

Jerzey, pretty sure the Cop/EMS/Firefighter missions will remain. Can't recall if Cab ones were on GTA4 though, never bothered with cabs. Would be cool to have like a heli pilot job (like a tour or something).

Also, you're not alone. I still get on GTA4 to this day and roleplay online. People mainly go as cops and a rare EMS. Some of my friends and I tend to do these too, but we do more since we're creative.

wait.. im not sure myself :eek:
you might be right, though. let me go check

EDIT: nope, only cop has it but you need to 'unlock' it by doing the story missions. its more like going in the cop computer and taking a job. there's also a mod, LCPDFR which i use for multiplayer roleplay, which gives mossions and calls like hostage and ect.
For EMS there's also a mod, can't recall the name though.

Thought that with the release of GTA V, this thread deserves a revival. Anyone playing it now and wants to share some hopefully spoiler free info/tales of shenaniganinans?

I for one am finding it really fun, though I'm waiting till I complete the story before I start dicking around and raining death upon the not so innocent civilians of Los Santos.

Well I think I've got about 24 hours or so of gameplay down on this so far over the course of 2 days and I've gone through about 40% off the story with minimal dicking around. Ok, so I did steal a chopper and get shot down when I was 5 inches over the army air base's tarmac, but I spent most of the time trying to carry out the story.

I've also experienced some glitchy moments whereby everything hangs and I get a massive heart attack praying that my game did not fuck itself up somehow and lose all my progress. But they were all solved simply by pushing the PS button (Yes, I'm on a PS3) and then pushing it again to return to the game. Also, in one instance, the ground model/texture turned low res and funky and my car was basically apparently somehow driving through liquid-like asphalt. This glitch was also rectified via the above mentioned method. Other than this weird glitch I've had no other problems.

Loving the character switch feature so far.

I have also come to the conclusion that I am a terrible driver when traveling at high speeds. And sometimes even at low speeds.

I enjoy the strip club in the game.
-You-like-Krabby-Patties-don-t-you-Squidward-spongebob-squarepants-20518839-500-333.jpg

Jerzey created a Team9000 crew on the social net....currently it is invite only, we may have to change that...cause I have yet to be added to it. But team9000 needs a crew for the shenanigans of online when it goes live in a week.

Jerzey created a Team9000 crew on the social net....currently it is invite only, we may have to change that...cause I have yet to be added to it. But team9000 needs a crew for the shenanigans of online when it goes live in a week.
damn straight it does

I know I won't be playing until the PC version comes out, in many many months. I know it would make huge spoilers and take me the fun. I know I'll be more crazy about the game. But still I'd love to join the crew. Just to be there. :D

I'd love to join the crew as well if possible, however I doubt online will be functioning property for the first couple of day's.

Back