• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Gurw's Army PvP/RPG

Sorry for my recent inactivity, I'm not on a computer capible of running minecraft atm, I'll be back in the swing of things around Saturday.

Absolute shit that people can destroy all of my things directly outside of my settlement. I don't have a billion build points or want to live in a 1x1 protected hole

Absolute shit that people can destroy all of my things directly outside of my settlement. I don't have a billion build points or want to live in a 1x1 protected hole
perhaps you shouldn't build within sight of spawn then. any experienced minecraft pvp player knows that. besides, you can 1) buy more claim points, or 2) generate more claim points.

Oh, I told gurw I was going to, and he laughed and said it would be impossible to do in one night because I still had to buy 20 town claims to unlock it. It took me about an hour.
I still have no idea how you get that much iron.

I still have no idea how you get that much iron.
I already had roughly 50k on me, I had a full stack of blocks in personal storage (ender chest), and sold roughly 1/2 a stack of iron from our clan storage. A good mining trip should get you roughly 4-5 Stacks of iron.

I already had roughly 50k on me, I had a full stack of blocks in personal storage (ender chest), and sold roughly 1/2 a stack of iron from our clan storage. A good mining trip should get you roughly 4-5 Stacks of iron.
I know. But still.

Behold!
With the power of science, I am able to forge a volcano artificially.

2013-07-21_10.30.36.png

I'm a little confused on Attribute points...

When my stat page reached 95/95 in one area I tried to train the level 3 ability that goes with it and it said I didn't meet the requirements. I went to the attribute sign and it said my attribute points are now 86, stats still reads 95.

It's off by 10 points, I imagined that here must be some sort of perk giving me 10 more points for my role/class reflecting on the stats page but that still doesn't make sense... That means if I keep leveling my attribute points I'd be at 105/95 eventually but my stat page will still read 95.

I'm a little confused on Attribute points...

When my stat page reached 95/95 in one area I tried to train the level 3 ability that goes with it and it said I didn't meet the requirements. I went to the attribute sign and it said my attribute points are now 86, stats still reads 95.

It's off by 10 points, I imagined that here must be some sort of perk giving me 10 more points for my role/class reflecting on the stats page but that still doesn't make sense... That means if I keep leveling my attribute points I'd be at 105/95 eventually but my stat page will still read 95.

Being a certain role/rank in a settlement or faction gives you bonuses in certani attributes, which is probably why you're having confusion. Ability requirements are based off of base stats.

Yes, I'm aware of that... It's reflected in the STATS page but not when training or putting more points into the attribute. With my bonus on the stats page it says I have 95/95 attribute points in Precision. The requirement for Level III precision abilities is 95 attribute points. When I attempt to level my ability it says I do not meet the requirements (because it claims I don't have enough attribute points).

If I go to a sign to put more points into the attribute it rolled from 85 to 86, meaning the "bonus" isn't being applied there... it's only being reflected on the stats page. Furthermore it doesn't roll to 96/95 or 97/95 on the stas page etc.. it just stays as 95/95.

Yes, I'm aware of that... It's reflected in the STATS page but not when training or putting more points into the attribute. With my bonus on the stats page it says I have 95/95 attribute points in Precision. The requirement for Level III precision abilities is 95 attribute points. When I attempt to level my ability it says I do not meet the requirements (because it claims I don't have enough attribute points).

If I go to a sign to put more points into the attribute it rolled from 85 to 86, meaning the "bonus" isn't being applied there... it's only being reflected on the stats page. Furthermore it doesn't roll to 96/95 or 97/95 on the stas page etc.. it just stays as 95/95.
So it's not actively preventing you from levelling your attributes, just displaying the wrong number? Can you please PM me the following:
1. A screenshot of your stats page without any modifiers (ie. remove your roles and ranks)
2. A screenshot of your stats page with the modifiers
3. A list of the modifiers you have.

Back