• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Gurw's Army PvP/RPG

So it's not actively preventing you from levelling your attributes, just displaying the wrong number? Can you please PM me the following:
1. A screenshot of your stats page without any modifiers (ie. remove your roles and ranks)
2. A screenshot of your stats page with the modifiers
3. A list of the modifiers you have.
The bonuses from your class (i.e. I have 10 bonus willpower because I'm a wizard) only apply to the extra effects of the stat and only allow you to use the flat, unmodified number to train skills. Regardless of how highly you train, the bonus only let's you reach 95. I got a flat 95 willpower a week or so ago and the stats page still reads 95/95 rather than 105/95.

The bonuses from your class (i.e. I have 10 bonus willpower because I'm a wizard) only apply to the extra effects of the stat and only allow you to use the flat, unmodified number to train skills. Regardless of how highly you train, the bonus only let's you reach 95. I got a flat 95 willpower a week or so ago and the stats page still reads 95/95 rather than 105/95.
I understand. I need a set of screenshots showing that so I can inform the the dev in a....not confusing manner.

So I was just mooching around the world trying to find a nice place to settle down, when I accidentally shot past the edge-of-world barrier in my boat... then weird things happened. Note: I only had two boats, the one I was sailing in and a spare in my inventory.
First, this happened:
View attachment 140583
Then after a few moments of horrific lag, I swam to the surface and tried to find my boat.
View attachment 140584
Oh there it is.. waitwhat.
These are stacks of wood and sticks from shit knows how many boats:
View attachment 140585
And a full inventory of them too.
View attachment 140586
I'll just dump the wood and sticks as it's not really fair to keep them, even if they're not going give me an unfair advantage over anyone. But yeah, I don't know if there's any way of stopping this happening, or if it's even worth fixing. I just thought it was weird.
Oh, this bug is fixed, btw. Forgot to mention that.

One is :/ though I forgot where I put it.
wait.. how do you lose where it is?

Ones a giant volcano, ones a giant pit that takes a whole biome, and the other is a tower/pit that hits the ground floor and the top of the map. HOW CAN YOU LOSE IT?!

Kidding but which one btw? :p

Erm. So there appears to have been a fuck-up. Things and stuff, and it's all quite personal and private. Long story short, the server will likely be going down for about two weeks, starting Saturday.

I know its past the deadline and understand if its no longer being accepted but, I wanted to show you the banner I made anyway.
Gurw Banner.jpg

Back