Hatsune Miku

rsmv2you

Yep, I'm addicted to this vocaloid shit.

Illu_KEI_Vocaloid_Hatsune_Miku-img3.jpg

Post Miku or anything Miku related.​

Also pony for good measure.
hatsune_miku_pony_by_affanita-d4s7rke.png

after researching this Vocaloid stuff, I've come to the conclusion that the work behind turning auto-recorded voices into this automated play-back software is very impressive...

but it sounds too artificial unless you spend many, Many hours of tweaking vibrato, breathing, crescendos and diminuendos for a sound that has convincing emotion to it. Miku's "voice", as much as I like soprano tone-age and high range, just sounds wrong because of that fake, automated, unemotional sound.

>inb4 contempt at opinion of a vocalist starts a flame-war

after researching this Vocaloid stuff, I've come to the conclusion that the work behind turning auto-recorded voices into this automated play-back software is very impressive...

but it sounds too artificial unless you spend many, Many hours of tweaking vibrato, breathing, crescendos and diminuendos for a sound that has convincing emotion to it. Miku's "voice", as much as I like soprano tone-age and high range, just sounds wrong because of that automated, unemotional sound.

but that's why it's so GOOD!
Because you can do creepy shit like this!

AND THEN ADORABLE STUFF LIKE THIS!

but it sounds too artificial unless you spend many, Many hours of tweaking vibrato, breathing, crescendos and diminuendos for a sound that has convincing emotion to it. Miku's "voice", as much as I like soprano tone-age and high range, just sounds wrong because of that fake, automated, unemotional sound.

I completely agree, it just sounds... off...

Yep, I'm addicted to this vocaloid shit.

Illu_KEI_Vocaloid_Hatsune_Miku-img3.jpg

Post Miku or anything Miku related.​

Also pony for good measure.
hatsune_miku_pony_by_affanita-d4s7rke.png
THAT. FIRST. SONG. I have been looking everywhere for that song. I heard it once, but I lost the link :(.

I wish I could remember the name of my first Vocaloid song to show you guys :(

EDIT: Found it :D

Awesome song, sung by Utawa Sakura:

Same song with vocals by Miku:

The fun part:
Miku's performance is the original, Sakura's is the cover.

Oh, and don't let those silky thighs and dainty fingers fool you; that bassist is a guy.

Back