HaxBall Tourny anyone?

Guite

Yesterday I found a game called Haxball on teh interwebs and my first impression of it is pretty good. It is fun, simple, multiplayer and competitive. Then I was just looking around the site a bit and found that there are many other communities/forums that have found this game and they have their own mini-tournies. If anyone else was interested in this, or even just playing it with others, post here so we can get some games going.

http://haxball.appspot.com/index.html

if you get a good ping, then the game is super fun. but the ball can lag a bit if the server is far away... all in all, great game haha and so intense...

i think the problem we would run into is that our members are all over the world... so it would be speedy for some while others lagged quite a bit

True. But it could be tested, or there could be an alternate host and all players join that, so nobody would have host advantage.

Haha especially when you play the "dynasty" mode... you get to stay on the red team until you're beaten fair and square. it's great!

it happens... also anything farther than 2500k away from me is unplayable so i'm limited to about 10 choices at any one time... i'm gonna go check right now :)

Back