HeLlO

GaMzEeMaKaRa

HeLlO mY uSeR nAmE iS gAmZeE mAkArA aNd I'm A fAn Of HoMeStUcK iF yOu CaN't AlReAdY tElL. i PlAy MaInLy ReTrO,hOrRiOr/InDiE/aNd FaNtAsY gAmEs. (MoThErF***InG fOrGeT tYpInG lIkE tHiS) I'm part of the invader zim fandom, the hetailia fandom,i am a brony (potato's gonna potate) and I love bioshock and Doctor who. Sooo I think thats all i got to say. Oh yeah I'm a goth with a punkish attitude so try now to chew me out for how i act unless i actually did F*** up ok? Thank you. If you wanna know anything else like music,games anything message me.

i was about to post the shit's gonna get weird pic, but it already did... at the 1st post...
anywho welcome to our lovely bunch, i bet you'll fit right in..... unless you intend to keep writing like that ^.^

Actually, in his defense, he only insinuated the f-bomb, the word fuck was never written by him..... Just saying ;)

Well the profile I made is based around a character from Homestuck that i frequetly roleplay as. I was mainly typing how he would type and i was speaking how he would speak.

Ignore Vorsprung's declarations of insult. He's our resident pyromaniac, fluent cussinguist, and hate-poet. Don't feed him.

Also ignore JerzeyLegend. He's a right arse to new people. Give it a year or two, he'll warm up to you.

I'm TheGurw, pronounced The Guru. Resident know-it-all and holier-than-thou. I run our official unofficial minecraft voltz modpack server.

Ignore Vorsprung's declarations of insult. He's our resident pyromaniac, fluent cussinguist, and hate-poet. Don't feed him.

Also ignore JerzeyLegend. He's a right arse to new people. Give it a year or two, he'll warm up to you.

I'm TheGurw, pronounced The Guru. Resident know-it-all and holier-than-thou. I run our official unofficial minecraft voltz modpack server.
Shut up you presumptuous niqqa,
I know what I'm smoking
And what I'm smoking is not welcomeness
Don't have a giggle

Oh, one thing more about Vorsy here. If he speaks in haiku, disregard everything he says.
Shut up you presumptuous niqqa,
I know what I'm smoking
And what I'm smoking is not welcomeness
Don't have a giggle
Shh now, wiqqa. There will be no giggles, only smoking now.

Oh, one thing more about Vorsy here. If he speaks in haiku, disregard everything he says.
Shh now, wiqqa. There will be no giggles, only smoking now.
If you think that's haiku
You're haigh

Don't disvalidate what I'm saying, I'm not going to like this guy and I don't think being told otherwise is going to solve anything big man

Wow. My simple little introduction thread has gotten 18 more reply's then I ever had expected and thank you TheGurw for the help.

Back