• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

**Help Desk** --- Zone11

Casey

For all of you guys involved in the Zone11, whether as staff or as builders/designers, I would like to introduce the Department of Resources' Help Desk. The point of this desk is to keep all confusion to a minimum by being the place to go to with ALL your questions pertaining to Zone11. Feel free to ask about any department, any regulation, or any build. It might take a bit to reply, depending on the question. We WILL answer ALL questions, and if we can't we will find the person who can. I currently have two people helping out with this, and depending on how much activity we get here, I will add more people to my staff to compensate. Do NOT ask to be apart of the department here, as if and when I do need more people, I will creat a new thread asking. Thank you, and fire away.

Department of Resource Help Desk Staff:

Head: Casey (Cacash10)
1st Officer: Mikeymagic
2nd Officer: Terghan

Edit: Please review the rules by visiting the link below.

https://www.team9000.net/threads/zone11.10132/

63921353-1b60-494f-9c12-b8bcdf143b54.jpg

What are the rules on ships? The styles in the harbor now are eclectic, to say the least. I would like to do a couple along the lines of the blue freighter of mine that was put in Zone2.

Zeppflyer said:
What are the rules on ships? The styles in the harbor now are eclectic, to say the least. I would like to do a couple along the lines of the blue freighter of mine that was put in Zone2.

At this point in time I believe you need to ask minerjuco for permission to make ships etc , however I'm sure that if you have proved your ship building to him he will be more than glad to let you go ahead and build it.

To further clarify, minerjuco has stated before and will likely state again that the main portion of building done, at least at first, will be residential/commercial/industrial buildings. While I have no doubt that ships are and will continue to be a possibility, you may be looking at focusing on those three things first.

Just a heads up.

Ok my question is , what's going about with all these "workers" in buildings .
And what I must do to get access to build in zone11?

Not really a pressing question but still something admins can answer:

When Zone11 is 100% complete, will it be featured for awhile?

What I mean by "featured" is that when people join the server, instead of being automatically directed to Main, they are directed to Zone11.

I thought about this after wandering a bit in Zone11 and thinking about all the man-hours already invested in the project. It would be a shame to see it not filled with people at some point.

Not really a pressing question but still something admins can answer:

When Zone11 is 100% complete, will it be featured for awhile?

What I mean by "featured" is that when people join the server, instead of being automatically directed to Main, they are directed to Zone11.

I thought about this after wandering a bit in Zone11 and thinking about all the man-hours already invested in the project. It would be a shame to see it not filled with people at some point.

I will talk to Woot about it, but it is a ways off so we will at least wait and see how it turns out before we do that.

What the hell is zone 11?

Zone11 is a large world in Classic. Unlike the other worlds, which are designated for certain ranks, Zone11 is white-listed. Any person of any rank can apply for a permit to build there; however they have to prove their worth by posting screenshots of something really epic.
MinerJuco made most of the vast world - it is truly a work of art, and I suspect a gargantuan amount of man-hours was invested into it.

It's worth having a look at.

I have noticed a large failure in the realism of this world, the street lights and traffic lights are in the totally wrong positions.

They are located inside the build lots whereas in every town and city I have visited they are always on the pavement.

Being inside the lots they make it very awkward to build sometimes and should be moved onto the paved areas for ease of building and increased realism.

Thanks
AL

I'll leave that one and see what miner says, I'll be away for the weekend and may not be able to find a wireless net work to piggyback onto so won't be able to find out what he thinks until sunday/monday

Thanks
AL

Back