• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

**Help Desk** --- Zone11

Does anybody else think z11 needs a graveyard?... I would be happy to make it ( once i gets mah permit )

Lets try to keep this thread relatively free and uncluttered by ensuring only questions regarding Zone 11 are being posted here.

Thank you.

Some of my build ideas: (Once 1 gets approved then built, then proceed to 2, 3 , etc)
1. Gas station + my own house
2. Car parking structure
3. Large scale hotel/resort facilities (Kind of like those found in Cancun etc,)

Some of my build ideas: (Once 1 gets approved then built, then proceed to 2, 3 , etc)
2. Car parking structure
3. Large scale hotel/resort facilities (Kind of like those found in Cancun etc,)

Sounds great, you should get with Vorsprung as he is head of the Urban development department and handles builds like those.

I have a question now that i am white listed i can build in zone 11 but for some reason i can not get block history every time it says that the history is unknown? If someone could tell me why this is i would appreciate it much thanks.

I have a question now that i am white listed i can build in zone 11 but for some reason i can not get block history every time it says that the history is unknown? If someone could tell me why this is i would appreciate it much thanks.

Only the Guest worlds have block history, I think.

PACO51 said:

All guest and cool worlds haver history and everything else doesn't as it us not needed. For a while we didn't even have history in the cool worlds but we still get occasional grief there so we implemented history for it. Zone11 is whitelisted so only a select amount of people can build in there

Alright. Here's the deal. I'm going to speak in short sentences. Don't answer questions. If your not in this department. The only people. Who should be answering questions. Are Casey. Mikeymagic. And myself. If there is a question we cannot answer. We will ask the appropriate people.

Thank you.

2. Car parking structure

I'm not whitelisted (I have applied for it) but I have a large skyscraper hotel in Cool43 that can be used as *Large scale hotel/resort facilities (Kind of like those found in Cancun etc,)*

Thomassien said:
I'm not whitelisted (I have applied for it) but I have a large skyscraper hotel in Cool43 that can be used as *Large scale hotel/resort facilities (Kind of like those found in Cancun etc,)*

If you want too get white listed please make a permit application and don't post here.

So, what is currently needed in Zone11 at this point, or what do we need to add before we move on to the next departments?

At the moment, we are focusing on residental builds rather thatn full-scale skyscrapers. If you want, have a look at my department's thread (look at my signiture, follow the link) and see if that's what you are interested in. I know Juco has a hight limit on most builds in Zone11... Plus, a personal project of mine that I want to implement is to make a skyscraper.
Post some screenies on my department's thread so I can have a look.

So, what is currently needed in Zone11 at this point, or what do we need to add before we move on to the next departments?

What do you mean 'move on to the next departments(sic)'? What is needed in Zone11 at the moment is we need to systematically build up each 'area' in alphabetical order... A, then B, then C, etc.

When will this construction be, Vor? I want to help.

The building is currently being done and it will take a while but basically just go in and help out, or build your ow stuff. Just remember to follow the regulations set forth by Minerjuco and everything you build must be detailed, have a purpose, and can not be an empty shell.

Back