Help I Have a Social Problem...

w00tw00

Ok...
So there was this girl that was sitting by herself on the buss... I was sitting by myself to so this is were i came in. I told the girl "Hey want to sit next to me?! It's kinda loney you know" After that she sat next to me. Then we talked laughed and i had the best time talking to her! Now its Friday and I sit in my place and shes talking to the buss driver about something and then she just walks right pass me like im nothing... She goes sit down somewhere else. But yeah we became friends yesterday but know im depressed that she just did not sit with me and sat in another place... Can anyone help me? I want her back so we can talk and stuff... Then later on the buss all these people say my name and im like :,( that made me really sad i lost something i love... She was so nice.
:(
Help team!
And please no h8.
This is serious i dont need trolling right now because im down...

How old is she? Just to put it into context. Also when she sat next to you that one day, did she seem awkward? Or did everything go smoothly? Also it's only been a day man, maybe go sit next to her? Or near her and see how she reacts. It's not the end of the world in any case, maybe it's jus a habit of hers to sit by herself. Keep bugging her and see if she is receptive.

I love her personality...
I'm not that kinda person that says he loves every girl he meets...
And it went pretty smooth. We laughhed and she seemed comfortable we me talking to her.
I'm just kinda worried I lost her... She is a very nice person.
;(;(;(

Ok...
So there was this girl that was sitting by herself on the buss... I was sitting by myself to so this is were i came in. I told the girl "Hey want to sit next to me?! It's kinda loney you know" After that she sat next to me. Then we talked laughed and i had the best time talking to her! Now its Friday and I sit in my place and shes talking to the buss driver about something and then she just walks right pass me like im nothing... She goes sit down somewhere else. But yeah we became friends yesterday but know im depressed that she just did not sit with me and sat in another place... Can anyone help me? I want her back so we can talk and stuff... Then later on the buss all these people say my name and im like :,( that made me really sad i lost something i love... She was so nice.
Help team!
And please no h8.
This is serious i dont need trolling right now because im down...

It sounds like you just built things up mentally - a common folly that young men make.

While to you, it may have felt like a major step on the relationship ladder, she probably saw it as just a casual conversation with an acquaintance.

The good news is (unless you guys have a prior history) she's probably not avoiding you. It's just that she hasn't noticed you yet.

Anyway, to go further with her, you have to tread the thin line between creepy and friendly, annoying and fun.

I don't really have specific advice on this since every case is different.

So, yeah... best of luck.

Just exert confidence and don't be negative. In general, ladies aren't into guys who don't feel confident with themselves and view the world in a bad light.

Also, though every impulse in your mind and body may say so, don't pour out your feelings to her at the beginning. This is like diving right over the "creepy"/"friendly" line into "creepy" territory.

Think about it. If some girl says to you that she obsesses over you day and night, tells you that she couldn't imagine life without you, and follows you around every day, you'd be like "Wow, she's a little nuts. Back slowly away..."

Same, if not worse, in the case of the guy doing the obsessing.

:thumbsup:
Gud.
That was gud.
:cool:
I get what youre saying :D
Yup i will go talk to her and make sure to get in the friendly territory!
Thanks so much!
And im sitting by myself on le buss to...
I shall work them majik.
:laugh:

Don't get into the friendly territory dude... You want her to be your girlfriend? As sad as this may sound this is how to do it.

You know that guy that was saying your name in the back of the bus? Probably an asshole most of the time? Make sure your gal is around and walk right up to that guy and without saying a word and punch him square in the nose as hard as you can. You may or may not get into a fight with him. Either way you will earn your place in the back of the bus with the cool kids and become part of the alpha crowd. The bitches will come naturally. You can choose your bus buddy if you like.

I would try to give relationship advice to help you with the person you are talking to, but I have learned one big thing when talking to people: Everyone's different. While one person might like people who take a leader/alpha role in the relationship, another person might like someone more kind and gentle. Although there are some tricks to trying to talk to people, they usually just weed out the people who you probably wouldn't get along with.

Here's something I did to get attention from people. I would go to an entertainment store, go to the anime, manga, or gaming section, and wear either:
A gamer tee
A panda hat
Read a Manga
Talk to a friend about stuff I liked

The reason I picked these:
A gamer tee gets the attention of gamers/people who know games. Someone might walk up and ask about the shirt.
Panda hat is very outstanding and is a great conversation starter. Plus pandas are my favorite animal.
Reading manga isn't as good as other stuff, but it gets the attention of anime/manga fans.

Now, before you run around in a panda hat everywhere you go, these choices will not work for most people. These choices DO get the attention of a small crowd of anime/manga, gamers, and some very fun/sweet people. What I will say is to be yourself. I learn that honesty and simple talk will get you far. I start a relationship with usually a week of small talk and some humor here and there. After I can tell if she likes me or not, that's when I make a move. Although, this does have a chance ad being friend-zoned.

I know some Team9000 members might not like my advice, and some of their advice might be better. The main point of this is that not all tricks work for all types of people.

Well what you are feeling is infatuation, not love. Love is not at first sight, it is infatuation, which is when you see them your mind thinks "ooh, gimme gimme"
i learned this a few days ago in health class

Back