Help I Have a Social Problem...

Here's what I did to get my wife:

*unzip*
"Here, have my jacket, you look cold."
*sex*

That's about a 4yr pre-marriage relationship in a nutshell. We've been married for 5yrs now. I am old.

What Gurw is saying is the most reasonable. If you're just looking for someone to hang with and eventually get intimate, go his route. Be yourself, play it cool, and don't get so nervous about maybe being rejected you don't talk to her at all. If you're just looking to get into the pants: smart-assery always worked for me.

i have a problem, so theres this 9 maybe 10/10 girl in my class, and whenever we need partners, she always picks me, and if she doesn't get paired with me, she always asks if she can. Thing is she's friends with all the popular girls, and they loathe me. She's also super nice and stuff. Not sure what all this means.

wat do

i have a problem, so theres this 9 maybe 10/10 girl in my class, and whenever we need partners, she always picks me, and if she doesn't get paired with me, she always asks if she can. Thing is she's friends with all the popular girls, and they loathe me. She's also super nice and stuff. Not sure what all this means.

wat do

Prob using you for the grades. Unless you're an idiot.

Elective or not, getting a failing/less-than-desired grade is not acceptable. From the very little you've told me, it seems she is willing to use her resources (other classmates) for her gain and doesn't really care what stigma comes with that (if any). In any case, it doesn't hurt to chat her up some, see if there are any similiarties you two have, and if there is, take a stab at asking her out. Maybe she'll see it as a free meal and take you up on it.

Elective or not, getting a failing/less-than-desired grade is not acceptable. From the very little you've told me, it seems she is willing to use her resources (other classmates) for her gain and doesn't really care what stigma comes with that (if any). In any case, it doesn't hurt to chat her up some, see if there are any similiarties you two have, and if there is, take a stab at asking her out. Maybe she'll see it as a free meal and take you up on it.
She's smarter than I am, I can tell you that, we grade each other's quizes and I have gotten a better grade than her once, and that was by 1 question, other times she gets like 1-2 questions correct that I didn't. We're taking Chinese, if that makes a difference. I ask her questions often to try to spark up a convo.

Basically, she does better than me on quizzes (barely, we both score A's, and I sit behind her so theres no way she could cheat)

Girls are horrible. I tell you what's not horrible... video games.

Video games never judged the way you look, the way you talk, or your indiscriminate manner of killing everything ruthlessly.

When you were alone at night in your bed, video games kept you company by taking you on adventures and didn't make you feel ashamed or inadequate to boybands on the radio.

Video games would never betray you or leave you alone.

Video games is your Rick Astley.

So before you commit your time and effort to waste on a random stranger on a bus. Think about video games.

Don't punish yourself over some braud... Vidya games saved my life.

Lets hear it for Vidja games.

She's smarter than I am, I can tell you that, we grade each other's quizes and I have gotten a better grade than her once, and that was by 1 question, other times she gets like 1-2 questions correct that I didn't. We're taking Chinese, if that makes a difference. I ask her questions often to try to spark up a convo.

Basically, she does better than me on quizzes (barely, we both score A's, and I sit behind her so theres no way she could cheat)
I know what she's doing. She isn't using you. That's all I'm going to say. I want to see what the others say about it.

I'm gonna tell you right now, buddy, these guys are all clearly romantically and socially pessimistic. I'm not saying to be optimistic, just try to use better judgment than "SHE'S CLEARLY FLIRTING WITH ME, TOTALLY GOT THE HOTS" and "SHE TOTALLY HATES ME AND THINKS VERY LITTLE OF ME"

:nope.avi:
i think he got his girl and now his dick is hanging out, and punching people in the faces because of the advice we given him.
he's maybe got more than one girl now. who knows

Back