• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

help info

how do you contribute to the communite when being a builder+ am not there YET but just wanted to know thx
the best way to help contribute as far as I know is to tell people to read /rules if they have questions on building or ranks, telling Awesome+ ranks about grief either in game or on mumble, telling trolls to shut up, and pretty much act like an admin so guests think you have power and can stop them if they do something. But dont say that you actually are an admin just act like it.

Besides that i really dont know? But im glad that there are other builders out there looking to help the community besides me!

Basically this.
Or become a annoying troll and be known for being annoying.

:foreveralone:
No...
I think I already told you not to copy my swagger
MePlankinginVegas.jpg

the best way to help contribute as far as I know is to tell people to read /rules if they have questions on building or ranks, telling Awesome+ ranks about grief either in game or on mumble, telling trolls to shut up, and pretty much act like an admin so guests think you have power and can stop them if they do something. But dont say that you actually are an admin just act like it.

Besides that i really dont know? But im glad that there are other builders out there looking to help the community besides me!
ok thx and what is mumble and contributing to the community is not on fourms and how will admins no i help the community on the game

ok thx and what is mumble and contributing to the community is not on fourms and how will admins no i help the community on the game
Mumble is the server we people of team9000 talk on through headsets! Mumble is where all the magic happens, its where we play other games and talk about stuff.

FIrst of all, This is Mumble. Second of all, Admins will know if you are helping, trust me, but i'm going to say it again. Don't make it your only goal to get to moderator, trust me, once you have it, its fun for about a week, then you start to get bored of it.

Back