• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

help info

No you cant. People will always want your help with griefers, trolls, etc. There is literally no break once you become an admin
you dont have to help if there are other admins on and this is bad but there are lots of other servers out there

you dont have to help if there are other admins on and this is bad but there are lots of other servers out there
Trust me, you dont want admin rank. And btw as an admin you kinda have to help. I mean you arent FORCED to help with everything, but you need to help with the major things like griefers and trolls. I dont wanna start a whole war about how being an admin is stressful or how it isnt, but let me just say, you dont want it even if you want it

Think about it, 200 people all wanting you to help them at once. It is very hard even with just 20 - 30 people
well if i could i would like to have the option to tp to admin with griefers and see what it is like but no admin reads my post and there is alot of work there that is different btw go check it out

Trust me, you dont want admin rank. And btw as an admin you kinda have to help. I mean you arent FORCED to help with everything, but you need to help with the major things like griefers and trolls. I dont wanna start a whole war about how being an admin is stressful or how it isnt, but let me just say, you dont want it even if you want it
i would like to try it out for a few weeks to see tho but ok

well if i could i would like to have the option to tp to admin with griefers and see what it is like but no admin reads my post and there is alot of work there that is different btw go check it out
Post about what? Do you post on the forums? But that is beside the point, if you are going to tell an admin about grief awesome chat or mumble is the best place to contact them, because when admins are on they most likely are also playing a different game at the same time.

Post about what? Do you post on the forums? But that is beside the point, if you are going to tell an admin about grief awesome chat or mumble is the best place to contact them, because when admins are on they most likely are also playing a different game at the same time.
ok thx

No you cant. People will always want your help with griefers, trolls, etc. There is literally no break once you become an admin
i find that the /hide command works conrod is always hiding hes like a ninja he hasnt come out of hiding in like forever..... that ive seen
if an admin wants to build they could use /hide however if the server gets 2 out of control or theres not another admin on then i would probably go clean up the greif

isnt awesome chat /staff ?

Back