• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

help me please kagato or tofurkey- wolfkite1

really stop posting on here u make me feel like a total jerk and just leave me alone. And miguel that is a lie i never sent it 3 times at all so just stop saying that learn the truth and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and note ONLY ADMINS can comment cause they arent jerks
"What a botch! What can we do with this abomination?"

Goofy Sermon Jerk, Tales Of The Beanworld 2 (Copyright Larry Marder)

not true what u said so please be quiet and note this. my first house was there before lufinia was made. it was outside the walls with a pit filled with two cows. i had full iron in the chest and some diamond tools. i had many things set up there before u claimed it and boom all gone. u claimed territory and go find the house and dont destroy it. i took screen shots of it and of the map. so please be quiet
actually it was inside of the wall. i should know I AM PART OF THE TOWN!

not true what u said so please be quiet and note this. my first house was there before lufinia was made. it was outside the walls with a pit filled with two cows. i had full iron in the chest and some diamond tools. i had many things set up there before u claimed it and boom all gone. u claimed territory and go find the house and dont destroy it. i took screen shots of it and of the map. so please be quiet
You know, the area North-west of your "house" was having dirt added on, as if it was being filled in to make the boundaries of a rectangle. Town dimensions, perhaps? Hmm... Maybe the transition from LeapPad to internet wasn't a good idea...

You were banned for spam. Which means you said the same thing X amount of times inside of the timeframe of Y. WTF Mate?

Pardon'd. Don't be a dick, eh?

Back