• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

help me please kagato or tofurkey- wolfkite1

wolfkite

really it says i was banned for no reason. I didnt do anything wrong please help. i am wolfkite1 i really dont know what i did. I didnt spam but it banned me for that please help and reply back

Nothing I can do, I have no ban powers. I merely have access over the whitelist and region/town governing.

why were u banned wolf? If iik why i can say my opinion about u being unbanned or continue being baned.
do u know how seargent bob said if u do /m it msgs a random person well i did it and it once and it said spam but i saw on my screen before i was banned that it sent three msgs instead of one so i think that is y if not idk y

do u know how seargent bob said if u do /m it msgs a random person well i did it and it once and it said spam but i saw on my screen before i was banned that it sent three msgs instead of one so i think that is y if not idk y

That is indeed why. Three messages of the same type in a row results in an automatic ban.

i didnt hit it three times read clearly i tried it once and i saw the chat and it kept sending them out

clearly you didn't read Allimon's post. if you read it carefully, it states "Three messages of the same type in a row results in an automatic ban." meaning, regardless if you did it 3 times, or you lagged out and the PC did it, you still spammed.

clearly you didn't read Allimon's post. if you read it carefully, it states "Three messages of the same type in a row results in an automatic ban." meaning, regardless if you did it 3 times, or you lagged out and the PC did it, you still spammed.
i didnt lag i didnt send three times. so mighty r u on my side or a glitch really man i dont think this is the biggest issue at the moment i just came on to see the boston marathon explosion post. i donated tons of money to that and dont care about minecraft much when stuff like that is going on.

i didnt lag i didnt send three times. so mighty r u on my side or a glitch really man i dont think this is the biggest issue at the moment i just came on to see the boston marathon explosion post. i donated tons of money to that and dont care about minecraft much when stuff like that is going on.
I apologize, I should not be posting here, but are you really using a tragic event to get pity so you can get unbanned?

I apologize, I should not be posting here, but are you really using a tragic event to get pity so you can get unbanned?
it isnt pity i dont want pity that is the thing. i was stating some stuff but pity is not what i need. and keeby if i stay banned i dont really care something csi pointed out to me it is a game not something you should care about alot so get it now. good then now if anyone posts something like this again i will say it again

uhm...the part where you said "...didn't say it three times" you literally said it sent the message THREE TIMES in your ban appeal at the front page of this.

Also, stop. I am on no one's side, i am pointing out the faults in what you have said. if you have said anything that was truthful or could be backed up with evidence, then i'd be leaning toward your point of view. but no, instead you post nothing but contradictions to try to get people to side with you. Also, donating money? what does that do? throw a few bucks in and you think you're a saint? how does that even correlate to this ban appeal thread?

I also apologize for posting here but how does the Boston Marathon Explosion and you donating to charities that help victims correlate with a minecraft ban in any way whatsoever?

Edit: I just realised I typed exactly what Mightythedj posted...yeah...

I also apologize for posting here but how does the Boston Marathon Explosion and you donating to charities that help victims correlate with a minecraft ban in any way whatsoever?

Edit: I just realised I typed exactly what Mightythedj posted...yeah...
haha, it's fine, emphasis is good to help people understand :3

Wolf, you did send it three times. The reason you didnt see it the third time was because that was the one that got you banned.

Kthax bai!

really stop posting on here u make me feel like a total jerk and just leave me alone. And miguel that is a lie i never sent it 3 times at all so just stop saying that learn the truth and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and note ONLY ADMINS can comment cause they arent jerks

really stop posting on here u make me feel like a total jerk and just leave me alone. And miguel that is a lie i never sent it 3 times at all so just stop saying that learn the truth and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and note ONLY ADMINS can comment cause they arent jerks

Although an older thread from Ozy states for only parties involved in the ban to post, people will generally give their input if the ban appeal turns into a debate or the person appealing REALLY deserves to stay banned.

Considering all you have done since you joined Team 9000 is post a ridiculously stupid thread and scream that Obama should mass murder Muslims for the Boston Marathon, I think this falls into situation number two.

Mother of Celestia... Is this ill-fated conversation still going!?

Noble, my good aquaintance , Is quirky but also a good situation planner. You kept an extremely unintelligent conversation about your twisted politics on for TWO HOURS about this, but now the useless scenario is still being argued about 2 MONTHS LATER? This is just pathetic.

[Rainbow Dash is best pony]

Attachments

• Mane 6.jpg
    Mane 6.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 123
Back