Hi everybody. My username is lacar1601

Welcome and maybe I'll see you on classic sometime. I know everyone likes beta better but our classic server is much more solid as its been around longer and doesn't get updated as much. Stop by somtime and say hi!! Welcome to team9000 and have fun on all our servers. :)
Wait, you don't have beta? :O

lol, im on classic quite often.
I am not that much lately, I have to say that, but like a month ago where I was everyday, I have never seen you. I can remember being astonished to find another admin on the forums. ^^ but whatev. :p

A bit late for this but wellcome to the server :D My username is redhaze5 and i played alot in the clasic serrver but know i play in the beta server. Maybe when i play on clasic ill see u around!

Welcome to the forums. You seem like and intelligent, well-read individual.

You probably won't fit in too well

Another late welcome :laugh:, dont forget to get on are mumble server talk.game9000.net(ip) Im sure we would love to have you. Its a great way to get to know the community.

Have an official welcome from me, as well! I miss your summer pagoda, 'twas very nice!

Do you plan on joining or making a town in the next wipe? I would very much like to be your neighbor again. :)

Welcome to the forums. You seem like and intelligent, well-read individual.

You probably won't fit in too well

Your guess is correct. I am enrolled in a "Big Ten" school this semester.

Another late welcome :laugh:, dont forget to get on are mumble server talk.game9000.net(ip) Im sure we would love to have you. Its a great way to get to know the community.

Do you need a mic for that? I don't have one.

Do you plan on joining or making a town in the next wipe? I would very much like to be your neighbor again. :)

Your guess is correct. I am enrolled in a "Big Ten" school this semester.

Do you need a mic for that? I don't have one.
Buy a 10$ mic, I have one of those :D

Back