Hi everybody. My username is lacar1601

Do you plan on joining or making a town in the next wipe? I would very much like to be your neighbor again. :)

Yes, we are! We didn't get too far with our town this time, but we already have some great plans for after the wipe. It would be really awesome to have you among us again! :)

You don't have to have a mic, you can still hear everyone and use the chat to talk, that's what everyone under 18 does, and you'll find few members do that often anyways. A mic is suggested though

You don't have to have a mic, you can still hear everyone and use the chat to talk, that's what everyone under 18 does, and you'll find few members do that often anyways. A mic is suggested though
A mic won't help tho, if you want to get to know the admins. =.= everybody is always in the gaming rooms, which can be pretty annoying. We shoulld make them 14+... :)

Though being only 15 I like it 18+ because they should get there own room(As in ment for adults) too. We have minor inconvenience because as the name says we are sometimes a inconvenience in the adult rooms when they have something mature to talk about. Most of the time we should be having are conversations in are own room and if we need one of the adults they can always drop by and often do. Minor isnt empty you know, and often has adults in it and when I say adults I mean mature. 18+ doesn't mean you guys are mature ;) but you guys do have some mature topics in there.

Though being only 15 I like it 18+ because they should get there own room(As in ment for adults) too. We have minor inconvenience because as the name says we are sometimes a inconvenience in the adult rooms when they have something mature to talk about. Most of the time we should be having are conversations in are own room and if we need one of the adults they can always drop by and often do. Minor isnt empty you know, and often has adults in it and when I say adults I mean mature. 18+ doesn't mean you guys are mature ;) but you guys do have some mature topics in there.
Hm that's right.

Back