• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hobo Town 2.0 sign up

Hey guys! Sry that I'm not in hobotown. I was helping things in New Cydonia. I will be back playing later on in the week. Nothing is happening here really. Don't worry I'll be back in Hobo town during the 2nd week of April. If anyone wants to put me back into the town then I'll happily accept! :D

good ser this is my town and my form i can do what i want
I'm not a "ser"

Also how about you keep that attitude in check mmkay? Just because you made the thread doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want, actually.

I was simply pointing out it doesn't make sense being here, anyway. I don't actually care.

I'm not a "ser"

Also how about you keep that attitude in check mmkay? Just because you made the thread doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want, actually.

I was simply pointing out it doesn't make sense being here, anyway. I don't actually care.
if you arnt part of hobo town then why are you here

congrads you have won a ignore!
Lmao, wow what a douche. (As if I really care he's ignoring me :rofl:)

Guess that ends that then, finally.

Sorry to everyone for the interruption. Didn't think a silly non-serious comment would make someone react with rudeness =.=

Troll, ha.

Whatever. Again, sorry for the fuss to everyone else. Didn't mean to make such a ruckus over that.

Just was upset I got such a rude response to such a simple meaningless post.

Back