How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

You wish for the 500th post on this thread but your wagon broke down costing you 5 days and you died from Dystentary.

I wish for a bigger and better kitchen.

You wish for the 500th post on this thread but your wagon broke down costing you 5 days and you died from Dystentary.

I wish for a bigger and better kitchen.
You wish for a bigger and better kitchen, but your parrot dies and you have to pay money to a witch to resurrect it, but the black magic kills you.

I wish that my girlfriend wasn't a cheerleader.

Ustulo said:
You wish for a bigger and better kitchen, but your parrot dies and you have to pay money to a witch to resurrect it, but the black magic kills you.

I wish that my girlfriend wasn't a cheerleader.

You wish your girlfriend wasn't a cheerleader so she quits and becomes a fat slob.

I wish for permission to grant permission to grant permission!

You killed my parrot and then me, you're Heartless! XD Hahaha
It made my day....

You wish your girlfriend wasn't a cheerleader so she quits and becomes a fat slob.

I wish for permission to grant permission to grant permission!
You wish for permission to grant permission to grant permission, but you only get permission to give permission.

I wish for zombie parrot and zombie squeebz as a butler!

Ustulo said:
You wish for permission to grant permission to grant permission, but you only get permission to give permission.

I wish for zombie parrot and zombie squeebz as a butler!

You wish for a zombie parrot and zombie squeebz as a butler, but the first escaped and zombified all the birds at the local aviary, and the latter quit because you lacked sufficient brains for payment.

I wish for my own personal army of ninja kittens.

You wish for a zombie parrot and zombie squeebz as a butler, but the first escaped and zombified all the birds at the local aviary, and the latter quit because you lacked sufficient brains for payment.

I wish for my own personal army of ninja kittens.
You wish for a personal army of ninja kittens, but they get zombified when trying to catch a zombie bird, and they eat your face and you become a zombie.

I wish for stupid internet trolls to kill so I can take their mushy brains to feed to zombie squeebz.

I wished for stupid troll brains to feed to zombie squeebz, but am unable to find 4chan.

I wish I wasn't stuck in an abandoned mineshaft.

Answering yourself... :foreveralone:

You wish you weren't stuck in an abandoned mineshaft. But you are.
Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

I wish for gay bacon.

Answering yourself... :foreveralone:

You wish you weren't stuck in an abandoned mineshaft. But you are.
Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

I wish for gay bacon.
You wish for gay bacon, but get Canadian Bacon (same thing)

I wish for some of Squeebz' Cuban Style Picadillo!

Ustulo said:
You wish for Dutch Cheese, but get that disgusting American Cheese.

I wish for the potato Dutch gave me wasn't so lumpy and that it dug holes.

You wish for a non-lumpy potato from Dutch that dug holes, but you got one from oozinator instead. It wasn't lumpy, and it digs holes. But it wasn't a potato.

Long story short, it was a grenade... without the pin... and the fuse was short. :eek:

I wish for hot, busty maidens bathing in a huge chocolate fondue fountain.

oozinator said:
You wish for a non-lumpy potato from Dutch that dug holes, but you got one from oozinator instead. It wasn't lumpy, and it digs holes. But it wasn't a potato.

Long story short, it was a grenade... without the pin... and the fuse was short. :eek:

I wish for hot, busty maidens bathing in a huge chocolate fondue fountain.

You wish for hot busty maidens bathing in a huge chocolate fondue fountain. But instead you get me bathing in a huge chocolate fondue fountain.

I wish for edible autumn leaves.

You wish for hot busty maidens bathing in a huge chocolate fondue fountain. But instead you get me bathing in a huge chocolate fondue fountain.

I wish for edible autumn leaves.
You wish for edible autumn leaves but they were lying all dirty on the ground ewww.

I wish everyone had spiderman gif avatars.

Back