How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

Granted, but you don't follow your own.

I wish for this thread to die so I don't have to keep thinking up new ideas.

Granted, but you don't follow your own.

I wish for this thread to die so I don't have to keep thinking up new ideas.

You wished for the thread to die but it turned out to be doomsday and cant be killed again

i wish for HULK to SMASH!

You wished for hulk to smash, but he looked to left saw a pony and was distracted so he turned back into a human and rode off into the sun with his new bestfriend.

I wish for a pack of cigarettes that replenish themselves.

You wished for hulk to smash, but he looked to left saw a pony and was distracted so he turned back into a human and rode off into the sun with his new bestfriend.

I wish for a pack of cigarettes that replenish themselves.
The economy crashes because of your unlimited supply, and you get assassinated.

I wish for a real life bunker made of obsidian.

Granted, but it houses nothing but a sphere made of an unknown surface that is impossible to destroy, and there are no people, no internets and no games. You also didn't take anything with you (including clothes).

I wish for pokemon to be real.

Granted, but it houses nothing but a sphere made of an unknown surface that is impossible to destroy, and there are no people, no internets and no games. You also didn't take anything with you (including clothes).

I wish for pokemon to be real.
You only get one, a single magikarp, who splashes you.

You die.

I wish for the end of time.

Granted, but the end of time is just one big, lubed-up, black hole.

I wish for a higher swag level.

Your swag level becomes to high, you become america's most wanted, and are assassinated in the middle of time square.

I wish for 6 cases of gold and silver nuggets... in the shape of chicken mcnuggets.

Your swag level becomes to high, you become america's most wanted, and are assassinated in the middle of time square.

I wish for 6 cases of gold and silver nuggets... in the shape of chicken mcnuggets.

Granted But you forget they are made of gold and silver, and because of there shape you devour them.
I wish for the tastiest taco in the world.

Granted But you forget they are made of gold and silver, and because of there shape you devour them.
I wish for the tastiest taco in the world.

granted, but you eat the taco and since it's from mexico... you get a case of the major shits. So your stuck on the potty for 5 days.

Granted, but you were plunged into wish-ception, and spend eternity forever wishing for wishes that produce nothing, except for more wishes.

I wish for perpetual happiness for everyone at T9K.

Back