How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

You wish for someone to take a continue from your bown of continues, but they all spontaenously combusted.

I wish for milk that doesn't expire!
You wish for milk that doesn't expire but your cow is from Soviet Russia and it expires you.

I wish for a race in which I run faster than Kenyans.

You wish for milk that doesn't expire but your cow is from Soviet Russia and it expires you.

I wish for a race in which I run faster than Kenyans.

You wish for a race in which you can run faster than Kenyans, But nothing can outrun the kenyans.

I wish for a paradox that god himself can't solve.

You wish for a race in which you can run faster than Kenyans, But nothing can outrun the kenyans.

I wish for a paradox that god himself can't solve.
The paradox that god can't solve is solved my a meer man.

I wish for a turkey leg.

You wished for a turkey leg, but the turkey leg wished for someone else.

I wish for a question that cannot be corrupted.

You wish for a question that cannot be corrupted, but that question has been corrupted.

I wish for me never to need sleep!

You wish for a question that cannot be corrupted, but that question has been corrupted.

I wish for me never to need sleep!

You wish for me never to need sleed, but you drop dead the next second from lack of sleep.

I wish for a invitation to the Prieuré de Sion.

Bet you'l need to wikipedia that.

You wish for me never to need sleed, but you drop dead the next second from lack of sleep.

I wish for a invitation to the Prieuré de Sion.

you wished for an invitation to the Prieuré de Sion, but they told you to pound sand and that they didn't esist!!

I wish I had a nice cuban monte cristo and a good beer.

you wished for an invitation to the Prieuré de Sion, but they told you to pound sand and that they didn't esist!!

I wish I had a nice cuban monte cristo and a good beer.

You wished for a nice Cuban Monte cristo and a good beer, unfortunately casham stole both of the items you seek while you were sleeping.

I wish for this post to be Reply'd to.

You wished for a nice Cuban Monte cristo and a good beer, unfortunately casham stole both of the items you seek while you were sleeping.

I wish for this post to be Reply'd to.

You wish for this post to be reply'd to, and so it was...but it was replied to by me, so really you had to take what you can get....

I wish that today was a day after today.

You wish for this post to be reply'd to, and so it was...but it was replied to by me, so really you had to take what you can get....

I wish that today was a day after today.

You wished that today was a day after today, but the incomprehensible time and matter paradox pissed off the Doctor and he sonic-screwdriver'ed your ass.

I wish for Steam to actually work.

You wished that today was a day after today, but the incomprehensible time and matter paradox pissed off the Doctor and he sonic-screwdriver'ed your ass.

I wish for Steam to actually work.

You wished for steam to accually work, but that is like asking a sloth to be an SR71 blackbird supersonic jet.

I wish I had a lamborghini.

You wished for steam to accually work, but that is like asking a sloth to be an SR71 blackbird supersonic jet.

I wish I had a lamborghini.

You wish you had a Lambo, but Woot don't py you enough peanuts to afford that kinda classy stuff.

I wish that Creepers were real. (That shit would be fun.)

You wish you had a Lambo, but Woot don't py you enough peanuts to afford that kinda classy stuff.

I wish that Creepers were real. (That shit would be fun.)
You wished that creepers were real, so they blew you up. HAHA.

I wish for cake. (dont go saying "its a lie")

You wished that creepers were real, so they blew you up. HAHA.

I wish for cake. (dont go saying "its a lie")

You wished for cake, but due to a series of unfortunate events all you recieved was a stupid tshirt that had pi on it.

I wish I had those extra peanuts....or any peanuts.

You wished for cake, but due to a series of unfortunate events all you recieved was a stupid tshirt that had pi on it.

I wish I had those extra peanuts....or any peanuts.

You wish for peanuts, but sadly I ate them.

I wish to be able to finish VVVVVV

You wish for peanuts, but sadly I ate them.

I wish to be able to finish VVVVVV
You wished for finishing VVVVV, but ur computer broke and your levels all have been reset.

I wish for a pair of new headphones.

You wished for finishing VVVVV, but ur computer broke and your levels all have been reset.

I wish for a pair of new headphones.

You wish for a new pair of headphones, but your ears fall off so you have no need for head phones.

I wish for a place to call my home.

you wish for a place to call your home, but once you got it you realized you couldn't afford the upkeep and the bank forclosed.

I wish I had a bag of chips.

you wish for a place to call your home, but once you got it you realized you couldn't afford the upkeep and the bank forclosed.

I wish I had a bag of chips.
You wished for a bag of chips but it was ALL expired. Ha. <3

I wish for an awesome meal. Please?

Back