How about them consoles?

Jazz007

What do you think is beating the others in terms of... anything you wish to discuss here?

PS3______X360______PC*

ps3.png
_
xbox.png
pc.png
*That doesn't even look like a PC.

Discuss how awesome (or terribad) these consoles are, and how the actual f*ck that thing looks like a PC.

Personally, I believe that the Xbox has gotten itself to the top mostly from its advertising. The only stuff I've been seeing on TV video game ads (from when I DO watch the thing) are Xbox games. Rarely, if at all, do I see PS3 games being advertised. Maybe they're ports of Xbox games, if anything.
As far as Wii goes, it looks like that system's been put to the dust, so implies this sweepstakes. Such a shame.

Biggest reason I made this is so I could receive entries into a "new console" sweepstakes from Playfire. You could probably get your own entry if you sign up there. I know, I'm half-asshole.

> Playfire Website
> "I require assistance!" Vote Here

What do you think is beating the others in terms of... anything you wish to discuss here?

PS3______X360______PC*

ps3.png
_
xbox.png
pc.png
*That doesn't even look like a PC.

Discuss how awesome (or terribad) these consoles are, and how the actual f*ck that thing looks like a PC.

Personally, I believe that the Xbox has gotten itself to the top mostly from its advertising. The only stuff I've been seeing on TV video game ads (from when I DO watch the thing) are Xbox games. Rarely, if at all, do I see PS3 games being advertised. Maybe they're ports of Xbox games, if anything.
As far as Wii goes, it looks like that system's been put to the dust, so implies this sweepstakes. Such a shame.

Biggest reason I made this is so I could receive entries into a "new console" sweepstakes from Playfire. You could probably get your own entry if you sign up there. I know, I'm half-asshole.

> Playfire Website
> "I require assistance!" Vote Here
Eh I like my ps3.....I hate paying for gold.

PC. It's just not possible to attain the customizability and game range (We have emulators!)

Pc is superior, Xbox is hated on by the PS3 fanboys and 12 year olds and PS3 is a overpriced piece of junk. Did I miss anything?
Then why is my PC so... so... *sniff* crappy?!
granted, it does do high-demand games pretty well... on low-graphics

PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg

lolz

but in all seriousness i enjoy every console i can get my hands of.... unless it's that unholy abomination of a console that old xbox is >.>
yeah i pretty much moved from sega mega drive to a ps1 then a ps2 and then a pc :p

FANBOY ALERT!!!!!!

Wii. Wii is the best. It's awesome!!!! WIIIIIIIIIII!!!! WII OWNS YOU ALL!!!!!! PS3 AND 360 CAN SUCK IT!!!! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FANBOY ALERT!!!!!!

Anyway, Wii is the best.

PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg

lolz

but in all seriousness i enjoy every console i can get my hands of.... unless it's that unholy abomination of a console that old xbox is >.>
yeah i pretty much moved from sega mega drive to a ps1 then a ps2 and then a pc :p
dude I got some good memories on the old xbox.
-eating totally stale pizza with my brother while we co op halo 2 for the 1000th time
-grinding the arena on Fable: The Lost Chapters
-can't remember any more because it is late

although the xbox seems to have a history of corruption, red rings, etc

Back