How about them consoles?

The only difference between the consoles is the exclusives. The only reason I bought an xbox was for Halo and Halo only.
So if you like Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, and Little Big Planet, then buy a PS3.
If you like Halo and whatever else is exclusive to the 360, then buy an Xbox360

Really? So they're not going to sell it on xbox and ps3? Gay.
No, I was referring to the ability to play a multiplayer match against someone on a console differrent from yours. It will still be sold for those platforms.

Just gonna leave this here....

Nintendo64.jpg

No, I was referring to the ability to play a multiplayer match against someone on a console differrent from yours. It will still be sold for those platforms.
Still. I was hoping to play with my friends who own xboxes and ps3s.

Well, in all seriousness, I do own a PS3. Too bad I only buy a game once every 3-4 months and play with it for about 2-3 days after I buy the games lol.

Dark Souls for PS3 > Dark Souls for PC.
But yeah, PC's are pretty chill.
Speaking of different games for different consoles. My brother got the lastest Need For Speed game on Wii.

It's a LOT different than the Xbox/PS3 versions.

Did he smash himself into the wall trying to drift?
Wiimote+Nunckuck FTW. I think it had motion controls, but we didn't use them. The storyline was crapola, and he finished it in about 2 days. Nintendo should up their game, and EA shouldn't have a half-done game put onto the market, even if it's only for one console.

Wiimote+Nunckuck FTW. I think it had motion controls, but we didn't use them. The storyline was crapola, and he finished it in about 2 days. Nintendo should up their game, and EA shouldn't have a half-done game put onto the market, even if it's only for one console.
Need for speed storylines? I thought it was all about stealing and crashing cars, illegal racing and hot babes?

Dark Souls is a masterpiece.
It really is. When I first got the game it already had every aspect of Demon's Souls I loved, and even made more improvements. The bosses were still unbelievably challenging (along with the rest of the game) and the open-world level design was a work of art. The graphics were still as good as the first installment, and the music, although low in quantity, certainly set the mood of the game. The combat system was still flawless, and the controls are easy to pick up on. The online could have been better, but it runs smoothly and is a ton of fun.
It's a perfect 10/10 for me.

Anyway, from what I've heard the online is a little better and there's some new content, but my PC probably won't be able to run it when it comes out in August.

ever since i went to pc gaming uve been glued to it. nothing can beat it. only reason inplay xbox and ps3 still is because i havent gotten my pc parts yet (dont arrive for a few more days) . and the exclusives. HAAAAAALLOOOOOOO!

How is it better? Im curious, because this is the first I've ever heard of it. Btw, the trailer looked AMAZING!!!
video-game-memes-whyyyy.jpg

(You're going to have to click on the image to enlarge it, it's kind of small.)

Not sure how legit this actually is, but limited keyboard/mouse controls would get annoying. What game for the PC doesn't have the ability to reconfigure preset controls?
Dark Souls itself would look amazing on any computer displayed past 720p.
I don't really mind the absence of HD textures or the limited fps.

Anyway, I think it would have more potential on the PC if it included everything the PS3 version put out with included mod support, higher fps limit etc etc etc...

I'm also looking forward to Soul Sacrifice. I've always wanted to do something like this in a videogame:
IGN-Soul Sacrifice said:
You must sacrifice body parts to cast spells in Soul Sacrifice. Here are some of the spells you can cast:

Excalibur - Excalibur magic is unleashed when your character pulls out his own spinal cord to use as a sword.
Gleipnir - Gleipnir magic requires you to cut off your character’s fingers.
Gorgon - Gorgon magic sacrifices your eyeballs, while Gungnir magic requires the use of your own character’s bones as weapons.
Salamander - A fire attack where you burn part of your body.

Back