how to prevent people from uploading my files

Feed The Beast also protects members from intellectual theft. The FTB modpacks were created to encourage downloading the mods from a source that is controlled by the mod authors. You will probably also want to consider licensing your mod (by giving a license weaver) to them as-well. The link on there site for this is http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-central-mod-permissions.3801/

EDIT: Guess what, I am a ID10T for not checking the FTB permissions thread first. :P

EDIT2: I just checked your Goo.gl/info page for that link and have noticed that you had a sharp rate increases after the time you licensed your modpack to feed the beast. Congrats (Also Planet Minecraft is down, might be your fault ;))

Day graph as of Jun 7 at 2PM EDT:

Week graph as of Jun 7 at 2PM EDT:
Yeah, rather than just state what has already been said, I figured I'd provide another group dedicated to protecting minecraft contributors from intellectual theft.

LOL almost every single page already changed to fit the license after i sent out the DMCA take down shit xD.

noobs....

Feed The Beast also protects members from intellectual theft. The FTB modpacks were created to encourage downloading the mods from a source that is controlled by the mod authors. You will probably also want to consider licensing your mod (by giving a license weaver) to them as-well. The link on there site for this is http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-central-mod-permissions.3801/

EDIT: Guess what, I am a ID10T for not checking the FTB permissions thread first. :P

EDIT2: I just checked your Goo.gl/info page for that link and have noticed that you had a sharp rate increases after the time you licensed your modpack to feed the beast. Congrats (Also Planet Minecraft is down, might be your fault ;))

Day graph as of Jun 7 at 2PM EDT:

Week graph as of Jun 7 at 2PM EDT:
actually you are right about the planetminecraft one. i have a bukkit plugin that plugs into the site. me and cyprezz (the owner) worked on it and now the site should be stable again.

LOL! I got that Russian site to change! thank you Russian government for your whois !
EDIT: HOLY SHIT! check out the goo.gl stuff now!

Meh, It is not as high as it was a few days ago.

Also is it ok if I post the goo.gl/info link here? I am asking because it has your direct link on the info page.
you can post it here. but I have no idea why you would want to
EDIT: wait nvm don't because the adf.ly goes to the google link not the other way around

Back