• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Huh, 18.

Mightythedj23

So yeah, i turned 18 today. Pretty happy i made it this far in life, i mean i have a job; with the money from said job i was able to pay for my first car by myself. I got accepted to a two year college i'm going to this fall for my degree in Broadcasting Media; i've spent 9 months so far with the only girl i truly care about/love. Life is fucking amazing. So i guess time to break the tradition of telling my life story in my two year anniversary blog :D

For those who dunno, my irl name is Eric, and i was born in Fort Myers Florida. (people ask me all the time where i am from because they say they can hear an accent in my voice. lol) How i made it up northeast is a more complicated story, but fuck that lol, time to talk about me :D

I got into classic rock after i heard Korn's version of another brick in the wall, and i asked my dad about the original. that's my true intro to classic rock, Pink Floyd. From there, it was my own discoveries of bands and sounds that led me to my music tastes today. I Love techno, like, electronic House/dance, not dubstep; Where i grew that liking i don't think i'll ever really know, but i love techno. I'm the only one in my family that loves techno. I have started my own record collection of six vinyl Albums: 3 albums by the Pretenders, one Genesis, one Tchakosviky, and one by Emerson Lake and Palmer. I do enjoy music from the 60's up as well.

I don't enjoy screamo much (though my gf does lol) But on that note she doesn't enjoy techno as much as i do. I want to learn to play the drums, and a goal i have for that is to be the best drummer in the world; i want to surpass Neil Peart of Rush.

I love to write/read, i mean that's evident by like, 98% of my blogs, and my threads relating to books; Art wise i do enjoy skecthing/drawing, but my skills are terrible lol. I love Surrealism, mostly works by Rene Magritte, and etchings and such by M.C. Escher. i am pretty philosophical when left to my own thoughts, and i am a huge history buff. I love weapons and vehicles of wars, Especially WWII; but if i had to pick, i'd rather be on a boat than a plane ;P

I kow this blog is kinda jumpy with different things about me in different paragraphs with no real connections to make a smooth transistion, but oh well,

I'm 18 now bitches! Time to go Harass everyone who's asleep in the 18+ mumble rooms... :p

Hap- Hap- Happeh Birthday mofo! Oh snap you 18! No one ain't messin' around with you now foo. Again. Happy birthday woo! You're awesomely amazingly yes! So YES :biggrin: Hope for many more years with you here in T9k yeah :D

Happy Bday mighty! There is not such a higher honour than getting random people from the internet to tell you 'Happy Birthday', but nevertheless, happy birthday, you can go skydive now, and enlist, and a bunch of stuff. Cheers!

Back