I am retirering from T9K...

Vutpa

Hey thar,
I am retirering from T9K, I don't do anything anymore here, and I don't just want to disappear like *poof* and omfgAlol is gone. So I am writing this. As I don't do anything here, neither on beta nor on classic, I am wandering on to another, german, server. This server(s) are dying, Wooty doesn't really seem to care and there are even rumours that he wants to quit because he doesn't like minecraft anymore, but he can't because there are so many people on T9K. (No Offense woot, just heard that : ) ) I had a great time here, and I wish you all a pleasent time here, and I'll pop on the forum occasionally, but it definitely won't be often, though you can still contact me through it.
Hope you have a great time here,
omfgAlol

Sad Face. I didn't see it as dying. It's just growing.

If you mean more 9 year olds are joining beta, then yea....

@omgAlol We don't only play Minecraft, we play a variety of games, have "interesting" convo's on mumble, and do other stuff, though i get where you are coming from...

@omgAlol We don't only play Minecraft, we play a variety of games, have "interesting" convo's on mumble, and do other stuff, though i get where you are coming from...
I know, but a. e. I got TF2 while it was free to play it online with Pasaria & Vorsprung, and now I can't join because the server is outdated. And your interesting convo's on mumble may be, but I can't take part because I am under 18 and thus I can't join the game rooms. So there's really no point in staying here. And I agree with riein, the server is growing, but the average age of the beta and the classic server is under my age, which is pretty bad. All of those 10 year olds just stay 3 weeks, get builder on classic, join a city on beta, and go away. Maybe even stop playing Minecraft. The server is dying because there are not that many serious players left, the hard center that stays get's smaller and smaller, more and more well-known members retire. This thread is not only about me retirering, I also opened this thread because I wanted to criticism the server politics, and as I wrote, Wooty doesn't really seem to care what happens. Thanks for reading this.

I know, but a. e. I got TF2 while it was free to play it online with Pasaria & Vorsprung, and now I can't join because the server is outdated. And your interesting convo's on mumble may be, but I can't take part because I am under 18 and thus I can't join the game rooms. So there's really no point in staying here. And I agree with riein, the server is growing, but the average age of the beta and the classic server is under my age, which is pretty bad. All of those 10 year olds just stay 3 weeks, get builder on classic, join a city on beta, and go away. Maybe even stop playing Minecraft. The server is dying because there are not that many serious players left, the hard center that stays get's smaller and smaller, more and more well-known members retire. This thread is not only about me retirering, I also opened this thread because I wanted to criticism the server politics, and as I wrote, Wooty doesn't really seem to care what happens. Thanks for reading this.

I'm also under 18, its called minor inconvenience.

9186264.jpg

:) Selfmade? ;) What I said wasn't in any way offensive meant, I just wanted to express constructive critism. You can take it - or not. It's just what I heard and saw myself. I hope you have fun on T9K anyway.

Hey thar,
I am rertirering from T9K, I don't do anything anymore here, and I don't just want to disappear like *poof* and omfgAlol is gone. So I am writing this. As I don't do anything here, neither on beta nor on classic, I am wandering on to another, german, server. This server(s) are dying, Wooty doesn't really seem to care and there are even rumours that he wants to quit because he doesn't like minecraft anymore, but he can't because there are so many people on T9K. (No Offense woot, just heard that : ) ) I had a great time here, and I wish you all a pleasent time here, and I'll pop on the forum occasionally, but it definitely won't be often, though you can still contact me through it.
Hope you have a great time here,
omfgAlol

NO! Please don't leave Omfg, you've been a great friend for me.

And dude - you've just skimmed the surface. Minor Inconvienience is a rockin' place to be - trust me. There's TF2, Mumble, Killing Floor... And the community is so good here! The sky's the limit!

Don't leave. You've been a great - I dare say, valuable - member of the community. Stay here. Have fun.
Please?

And goddamnit you can't even stop trolling in a thread that is about our beloved server dying.
It's not dying, it's just going through what we would call 'a reshuffle' or something like that.

It'll become popular again anyway.

But stay on the forums, they're great fun :D

But if you have to leave, :mudkip: is very sad.

Omfg, don't leave...all communities go through growing pains and if anything Woot does care about the servers but he does have a life outside of T9K, but as he said he does work on the servers just about daily (if he isn't asleep). If you stay with us here then you will get to have more fun!

Back