• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I can't believe I have been here for 2 years

Liked it because my name was mentioned. You do know you'll be around for another 70~ish years right? Buckle up, its going to be a long journey. By then it'll be called RetirementHome9000 and casham will be drinking his coconut juice out of a water bottle disguised as a walking stick.

Rsmv, I just really like that you are you and you have some awesome thoughts and criticism. Well done sir, well done.

Happy 2-year T9K anniversary thing! You're always active in the community. Seriously, everyday you seem to contribute something interesting regardless of its actual value, and I think that's awesome and I really respect you. :thumbsup:
Hope to see you around for your 3-years here!

[EDIT]
Thanks for pointing that out to me Casham. For that, you get 1 like and my unyielding gratitude.

Oh, I really enjoyed creating/building Organization 9000 with you.:D

You haven't been on in months, how do I remember that! I tried to remember everyone I could! I added you out of guilt, also thanks. :p

Damn 2 years, Bro that's insane,im on my 16th Month. Although i haven't played in a while. CONGRATZ On 2 Years though =D

Back