I got a new car. Be Jealous.

PsuPepperoni

kcdam3.jpg

kcdam4.jpg

Not a mustang fan....at least not from the style change in the '90s until '10. That's not a muscle car, it's a fucking tuner. At least the body style is.

Gimme a good ol' Shelby GT 500 any day.

woo congrats on the purchase! wasn't too big of fan of that body style, but what matters most is that ir rumbles and drives great and.. yours is sexy :p
most i see of that model look like shit around here >_>

Congratulations :)

One recommendation, which I can't help but resist every time I go for a cruise, find yourself a nice long tunnel and get some recordings going through there, you won't regret it with the amount of overrun you have currently :)

I have driven a few of those......the last one I drove I hydroplaned into a guardrail and totaled it........bit of a fun story that I will save for later.

Congrats on the new car!

Not a mustang fan....at least not from the style change in the '90s until '10. That's not a muscle car, it's a fucking tuner. At least the body style is.

Gimme a good ol' Shelby GT 500 any day.

2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake. My current dream car. New mustangs demand your respect.

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10 and all time favorite 2009 Audi R8 Quattro. forget about American Muscle cars. Imports wins all the way!

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10 and all time favorite 2009 Audi R8 Quattro. forget about American Muscle cars. Imports wins all the way!

What I give imports is precision. The Japanese do that very well. The Germans have perfected it. American is loud and raw, just the way we like it. Loud, fast, and big! Japanese are small, precise, and cute. I wonder if each country models their cars after their respective countries penises.

If the Evo didn't sound like a vacuum cleaner, I would respect it more. I do like Evos, so don't get butt hurt. lol.

I think the import topping my list at the moment is the Lexus LFA.

This was my ride before I moved to France in 2010: a 2007 Mustang GT with special order trim, factory optioned racing differential, and in triple black. Oh did I mention it was a 5-speed?

Attachments

• P1000169.JPG
    P1000169.JPG
    513.4 KB · Views: 148
What I give imports is precision. The Japanese do that very well. The Germans have perfected it. American is loud and raw, just the way we like it. Loud, fast, and big! Japanese are small, precise, and cute. I wonder if each country models their cars after their respective countries penises.

If the Evo didn't sound like a vacuum cleaner, I would respect it more. I do like Evos, so don't get butt hurt. lol.

I think the import topping my list at the moment is the Lexus LFA.
and that's why canada makes jets.

This was my ride before I moved to France in 2010: a 2007 Mustang GT with special order trim, factory optioned racing differential, and in triple black. Oh did I mention it was a 5-speed?
so you moved to france and got rid of it???
so not worth it....

Back