I guess there's nothing wrong with Internet trolling

I've said it in one of my recent outbursts but... ah, here it is:
29zctav.gif

Clearly pointless.

Trolling = Being an asshole
Assholes in real life aren't regarded very fondly now are they? It is no different on the internet.

Nobody likes assholes.

I personally find people who get offended on the internet and turn it in to a big deal hilarious, if you're such a twat to be offended by someone you don't give two shits about and who lives somewhere on the other side of the planet you don't deserve to be on the internet....
That said, i don't encourage going and being an ass to people just out of the blue, people should act as they would in RL on the internet, of course people tend to create their own personality and image on the internet, trying to be someone they'd like to be, but that bears no validity in real life, just as anything they say that might offend some one....

Moral of story: grow the fuck up, it's just some nerdy twat on the other side of the world....

TL;DR

Most times I'll say what needs to be said. I'll try not to insult you, but I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. I say most times, because sometimes the truth is just unnecessary and sometimes doesn't benefit the situation.

Blunt is how I often tend to be, don't confuse my uncensored opinion with hate/insult/bullying.

TL;DR

Most times I'll say what needs to be said. I'll try not to insult you, but I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. I say most times, because sometimes the truth is just unnecessary and sometimes doesn't benefit the situation.

Blunt is how I often tend to be, don't confuse my uncensored opinion with hate/insult/bullying.
And this is why we get along so well :doy:

Back