I haz Team9000 Shirt

Nawww.. I want one so bad now... When Will they be back in stock? And I can't tell, do you get to choose what you want on the shirt like the one above or is that fake?

You know that one shirt you have that is always the first shirt you wear after doing laundry? Yeah, this is now that shirt.

Ohai guys. On the topic of t9k clothing, will I be able to buy a Team 9000 hoodie? I wear hoodies most of the time and a T9k hoodie would be the best one I could possibly wear.

Ohai guys. On the topic of t9k clothing, will I be able to buy a Team 9000 hoodie? I wear hoodies most of the time and a T9k hoodie would be the best one I could possibly wear.
Wooty had a t9k hoodie at PAX. I believe it was a one of a kind item, But IIRC he said something about them being quite a bit more expensive to make than the shirts and if someone wanted to pay the appropriate price, he could arrange for one to be made. Keep in mind that the shirts were dirt cheap compared to the price he stated for the hoodie.

I remember a thread being made some time ago (about a year ago, in fact) where several of us talked about making various T9K products, mostly jokingly. Perhaps this may be something that can be further pursued by Sonic, given sufficient reasoning and demand. I'll see if I can't find this thread when I get to work and post it on here for everyone else to see.

I remember a thread being made some time ago (about a year ago, in fact) where several of us talked about making various T9K products, mostly jokingly. Perhaps this may be something that can be further pursued by Sonic, given sufficient reasoning and demand. I'll see if I can't find this thread when I get to work and post it on here for everyone else to see.
New! From Vorsprung Industries
"The Team9000 Vibrator Ring"
Because lolcats are still funny tho

I think the shirts should be sold year 'round. At the price it should be, with a little on top, as to "support" the website.

We could totally merchandise at this point. Hats, Shirts, Hoodies, Mugs :|

Setup a Cafe Express store. :|

I think the shirts should be sold year 'round. At the price it should be, with a little on top, as to "support" the website.

We could totally merchandise at this point. Hats, Shirts, Hoodies, Mugs :|

Setup a Cafe Express store. :|

I might eventually like a hoodie, maybe a hat and also the mug and maybe a mouse pad and stickers and more :D

What makes these things so awesome (other than its Team9000 merch)? They are so hard to get. If we start selling, people will buy at first, but once everyone has stuff, nothing will sell anymore.
maybe make it a 2-time a year thing?

What makes these things so awesome (other than its Team9000 merch)? They are so hard to get. If we start selling, people will buy at first, but once everyone has stuff, nothing will sell anymore.

I disagree:

1.) It will time for people to buy the stuff, due to not having money, cc, etc.

2.) We get new members everyday, those new members are potential customers.

3.) Keep the content fresh (i.e: changing the shirt every year).

I think selling the shirts once a year is fine, but 1-2 weeks is not enough time for everyone to get the shirts.

I disagree:

1.) It will time for people to buy the stuff, due to not having money, cc, etc.

2.) We get new members everyday, those new members are potential customers.

3.) Keep the content fresh (i.e: changing the shirt every year).

I think selling the shirts once a year is fine, but 1-2 weeks is not enough time for everyone to get the shirts.

By only selling once a year, I'm able to get a ridiculous discount by bundling everyone's order into one big screen print. If we were to sell year round, I would have to keep stock on hand to maintain the discount, and I don't want shirts lying all over my house.

By only selling once a year, I'm able to get a ridiculous discount by bundling everyone's order into one big screen print. If we were to sell year round, I would have to keep stock on hand to maintain the discount, and I don't want shirts lying all over my house.
what about 2x a year, for 2 weeks of order taking each?

Back