I haz Team9000 Shirt

By only selling once a year, I'm able to get a ridiculous discount by bundling everyone's order into one big screen print. If we were to sell year round, I would have to keep stock on hand to maintain the discount, and I don't want shirts lying all over my house.

What I was wondering, if there is a place that you can design the shirt, they handle all the logistics, and you get a cut per sale.

If not, I smell a cool idea.

Yes. Everywhere.

Well problem solved. You design, set up online marketplace, they ship, you collect.

Make the PAX shirts once a year exclusive, but leave regular team9000 gear in a store like CafePress or whatever (I don't know these sites).

Well problem solved. You design, set up online marketplace, they ship, you collect.

Make the PAX shirts once a year exclusive, but leave regular team9000 gear in a store like CafePress or whatever (I don't know these sites).

Shirts printed on demand are typically about $25 before shipping, not american apparel, not screen printed, and worse quality.

:| well... I don't know then.

I guess the protip is: save money to get your shirt around Feb-Mar 2013, or setup preorders, this way people can pay you in advance in case they won't have the money around that time.

wait what.. my receipt has wooty's homework on it too O.O
IMG_20120426_182107.jpg

Back